1 - The Rising of a New Star

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"...." I slept peacefully in my bed. "Gla! Glaceon!" My Glaceon, Dawn, nudged me. "Ngh..." I said, turning over. "Nine!" My Ninetales, Ashara, sighed, and licked my face. "Ah!" I woke up. I yawned, as Mirai, my Milotic, opened the curtains, causing the sunlight to spread throughout my room. "..." I checked the time. "Ah! I'm gonna miss the show!" I shouted, as I frantically got dressed, brushed my hair, then my teeth, and ran into the living room. "Yes! It's still on!" I said happily.

"...And now, here's Alexa!" The announcer said, as the beautiful Alexa walked nonchalantly onto the stage with her Pokemon following her. She swirled and danced with her Braxien, and appalled the audience to the very end.

"Alright! I have my daily motivation!" I nodded. "Gla!", "Milo!", "Nine!" My Pokemon nodded also. "Let's do this!" I said, as my Pokemon cheered. I walked towards the door, and hesitated for a moment.

I looked over at the small coffee table beside the couch. "Dad, Mom, wish me luck!" I said to the family picture in a nice frame. I kissed my finger, and placed it on the glass that protected the memorable picture before I walked outside. "Off I go!" I said, looking at the house before I walked off. Mom has known the layout of the house since forever it seems... It's almost like she lived there once before!

I yawned once more. 'I need to stop watching anime till 11:00 at night...' I thought. I strolled down the sidewalk. 'Ahh... The beautiful city of Slateport!~' I thought, taking a deep breath of the ocean air. "No wonder mom loves this place..." I said, looking at the sapphire blue ocean to my left. Kids were playing in the sand, along with their Pokemon.

"...?" A cool breeze blew by, causing my ice blue hair to wave around in the wind. "..." I gazed at the ocean. "Mom... Dad..." I mumbled.

"...We're going to a different region, so we won't be home for a while. If you need anything, call Flannery or Wallace." Dad said, ruffling my hair.

"We'll see you soon! I promise!" Mom flashed her usual grin, as her Flygon nuzzled me. "Fly!" The Flygon said, as I nuzzled it back.

"...!" I felt something wet dripping down my face. "Tears....?" I said. "..." I wiped them away. 'They'll be back eventually...!' I thought, cheering myself up.

"But before then..."

"I'll be the best goddamn contest star in the Hoenn region-- No, The world!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya guys!

So? I tried out a new way of writing, since I've been told that my other way of writing isn't easy to read, and that I should change it...

Yeah... :(

So, thanks for reading, and I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye! ^^'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro