2 - A Star's Debut! (P. 1)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I approached the contest hall, took a deep breath, then walked inside. 'I've been practicing for a long time now, so I should be able to at least perform.' I thought, walking to the desk. On the way, I was interrupted by an older looking girl. 'Lisia...?!' I thought. "Hey! I haven't seen you around here before, are you new to the performing business?" She asked. "Y-yes, actually." I said. "Hm.... You look familiar..." She said. "That ice blue hair... Aha!" She said. "You're Sora Stone, Steven's daughter!" She said. "Y-yeah, shhh!" I said. "Oh! I see, playing the undercover role!" She winked. "Well, you won't be able to perform without a costume!" She said, grabbing my hand. "Let's get you a sweet costume!" She said, leading me to the dressing room. "Hrm..." She said, looking through the closet. "Aha!" She smiled, holding up a cute outfit. "Here!" She said, handing it to me. "Uh..." I said. "Well? Try it on!" She said. 'She's a bit... Pushy...!' I thought, as I walked into the changing room. "Alright! I'm finished!" I said, walking out. I was wearing a light blue shirt, with salmon pink accents. It had a shirt collar, and a tie. I was wearing a skirt with the same color scheme as the top, except it had a bright pink bow with white accents. I had my hair out up in a side ponytail, with the same bow. My long-ish ice blue hair was loose, but it had a small braid holding the ends together. I had  blue, pink, and white striped tights that went down to my knees, and short boots. "Whoa!!!! You look so cute!" Lisia said, checking me out. "I'm glad it fits! It suits you, really!" She applauded. "Now. What about your Pokemon..." She said, thinking. "A Glaceon... A Ninetales... And a Milotic..." She said, looking through the he closet. "Ta-DA!" She said, holding up matching outfits for my Pokemon. I took my Pokemon to the changing room, and got them dressed up. "Hehe! Lookin' good!" She winked. "Alright! Now, let's get you onstage! I'll be cheering for you!" She said. "T-thank you! For everything!" I smiled. "No problem!" She said. I exited the dressing room, wearing my brand new performing outfit. My Pokemon followed me. I took a deep breath. "Nine!" Ashara nuzzled me, as if she was ensuring me that everything will be okay. I patted her head, and she cheered. "Hello. Are you interested in performing today?" The woman at the entry desk asked. "Yes, yes I am." I said. "Alright. You're entry number is 6! Good luck." She said, as she led me backstage. "There were six performers in total(including me). They all looked experienced, and knowledgeable. "..." I took another deep breath. "Hey." I heard a voice.

"Lemme guess. You're a newbie." He said. "Uh... Yeah. Is there a problem?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Kekeke!" A Gengar(which I'm assuming is his), chuckled. "Well, you're out of luck. Newbies aren't any good." He smirked. "What?" I asked. "Newbies like you can't make it. They end up making the right choice by giving up. It gives us higher ups less competition." He said. "Let's see who'll be quitting when I outshine you." I said, walking away.

???'s POV:

"...heh." I said, watching that girl walk away. "I like her attitude." I smirked.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro