3 - A Star's Debut! (P. 2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Talk about an asshole..." I sighed, as my Pokemon nodded in agreement. "We'll be performing last." I said, looking at the numbered card I got from the receptionist. "Welcome everyone! To the Slateport city contest hall." An announcer said as the crowd cheered. "Enjoy the show!" She said. "Entry number 1! Kuro, and Shade the Gengar!" The announcer said happily. "It's the guy from before!" I mumbled. "Shade, if you'd please." He said, as his Gengar started to glow purple. "..." I observed his performance, and it was quite the sight for me. He used Gengar's Shadows to create silhouettes.

Timeskip!~

"Entry 6! Sora Stone and her three Pokemon!" I was called to the stage. "..." I walked onstage. "..." The lights dimmed. I snapped my fingers. The song Otsukimi Recital started to play. Dawn and Ashara ran around me in a circle, sparkles following them. They created a ring of flaming particles and snowflakes around me. I spun around. "You ready?" I asked the crowd. "LETS GO!" I cheered. ""That's it I'm done failing everytime!", And holding back the tears you won't cry!" I sang. "Hey but don't give up and empty words like that will never be enough to!" I said. Dawn created an ice spike that was flattened on the top, and Mirai created steps of water. I sang as I walked to the top of the podium. "Matching the sky, Blue you below. And now I'm kinda scared maybe you'll freeze that way!" I sang. The crowd was going wild. "Your teary eyes blew me away, "I'm always shaking deep inside"... I really can't I've tried!" I sang. I started the chorus. "Because it's you, I just know you'll make it through! Look ahead, do all you can do! If you've gone and given your all, just a know you're not alone, I'll be here for you!" I sang, as I twirled around. Dawn created a sparkling fog around me, as the flattened ice spike I was standing on broke. I did a flip, and landed flawlessly. The crowd was going crazy! "Throw away your rather than stay! It won't do a thing for you, and hey, maybe I might tag along! So let's go and turn the page, and break the lonely days!" I sang, as Mirai created a giant wave, and Dawn froze it. Ashara created a ring of flames around me. They sparkled in excellent hues of Crimson, Scarlett, and Yellow! "It's been so long, don't know what's going on... Again with the tears you're trying to hold back. Sighing all the time, and as you close your eyes..." I sang. Mirai purposely splashed me. "...and oh my god this is bad!" I sang, causing the crowd to laugh. ""Well why not try even harder this time?" Soon this'll go far away! Leading through the streets I know I pulled you really hard." I sang. "An orange sky, blue you below. The rays are giving way, but soon will go to sleep." I said. "I see the quiet billowing tears... Falling to just fade away! Because it's mocking us this painful small world, stabbing holes with fangs you crumble!" I sang, as Dawn created large, sharp ice spikes, and Ashara set them ablaze. Mirai used rain dance. ""I just wanted to be by your side." It's like something in your heart curled up and died!" I sang. "Even if you never hear these words and batted them all away, just know that you can always rely, I want to help you through, oh please I beg of you!" I sang, as the rain extinguished Ashara's fire, and left half melted ice spikes, which shattered into a million sparkles. "It's you I just know you'll make it through! Shout them out, the words you want to!" I sang "Saying things like; "it's over, I can't" are silly, if you won't, you will meet again!" I said. "Breathe a gulp of air and take it in to face the moon so far away. Shaking but standing your ground, "I guess it's with a shot!", and then I thought; "He might be not as uncool as I thought!"" I said, as I was boosted into the air! I twirled, and again, landed perfectly. As the music stopped, I jumped in the air, with a huge smile on my face. I landed, spun, and bowed. The crowd was cheering so loudly that you could probably hear it all the way in Lilycove! "Thank you!" I said, as we waved, and went backstage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song: Otsukimi Recital(English Cover) - JubyPhonic
<><><><><><>

OMG I LOVE THIS SOOONG! It's from an anime called Mekakucity actors, or Kagerou Project.

I certainly hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Shout out to marttinpalomo for taking the time out of his day to make an awesome trailer!:

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

And with that..

Have an absolutely fantabulous day! See ya! ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro