4 - The Star's First Victory!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Phew!" I said, as I walked offstage. "That was tiring!" I said, grinning. "AH!" I wasn't paying attention, and I ran into someone. "Hey." I looked up to see the guy from before. Kuro was his name, I think. "S-sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" I apologized. "..." I heard him sigh. "It's fine. And, it looks like you've won." He huffed, as his face turned red. "Huh?" I said. "Congratulations..." He muttered, turning around and walking away. "We will now announce the winners of this show!" The announcer said, as all of the performers, including myself walked onstage with their Pokemon. "In third place, with a total of 345 points is... entry number three, Reyna and her Frosslass!" The announcer said, as a girl stepped forward with her Froslass. 'Three hundred... And forty five?!' I thought. 'There's no way I have that much points!' I thought. "In second place, with a total of 467 points is... entry number five! Kuro, and Shade!" The announcer said, as Kuro walked forward with his Gengar. "And in first place, with a total of 520 points is..." The announcer said. 'Oh well... It was fun while it lasted...' I thought. "Entry number six! Sora Stone!" The announcer cheered. The crowd went crazy! "M-me...? I... I..." I said. "I DID IT!" I said, relieved. "Gla!", "Nine!", "Milo!" My Pokemon cheered as I hugged them all. "Told you." Kuro said. I looked over to see him smile a little. I smiled back.

???'s POV:

"...In first place... With 520 points is... Sora stone!..." The announcer on tv said.

"Who would've thought that she's go into the performing industry..." I said. "I don't care what career she's into, our daughter is a staaaar!" My wife said. "She's like you. During her performance, she didn't have to tell her Pokemon what to do, and they acted as if they could read her mind." I said. "Kind of like you're insane battling skill." I said. "Now that you mention it..." She said. "Looks like she took after Wallace..." She laughed. "No, I doubt it." I said.

"Miss Sora, do you have anything to say about your first performance?" An interviewer asked Sora.

"Um... I'm honestly really surprised!" She said. "Why did you decide to become a performer?" The interviewer asked. "Well, both my parents were excellent Pokemon trainers, and I want to be different, and surprise them." Sora smiled nervously. "Oh! That's right! Aren't you the daughter of Steven Stone, the champion?" The interviewer said. "Y-yeah... I am." She said.

"Who knew...?" I chuckled. "I'm proud, that she wants to surprise us." My wife said. "I always had a feeling that she'd be different than us." She smiled. "Well, she is, Mizuna." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tada!

Now you know who her mom is! XD

ANYWAYS!

It's me, WaffleCake!

And I've been getting this feeling that this book will be a big hit! Just like "I'm... A Pokemon?!" And
"-Legendary-"!!!

X3

The HYYYYYPPE!

Lol, well, see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro