5 - The Shooting Star Duo!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Phew... We actually won!" I said in relief, as I plopped into my bed. After the performance, I got an award ribbon, and I decided to head back home. "Milo..." Mirai sighed. "..." I lay on my bed, facing the ceiling. I held my ribbon in my hand, and held it in the air. "My dream... Is becoming a reality...!" I said. "After what seemed like forever, I had finally mustered enough courage to take on contests..." I mumbled. "And I won on my first try...!" I said. "Glace!" Dawn hopped onto my bed, and curled up next to me. "I must have insane luck... Or something..." I laughed. 'I want to surprise mom and dad before they return to Hoenn...' I thought. "Hello?" I heard a knock on my door. "Coming!" I said, running to the door. "Can I help-- KURO?!" I said, in surprise. "Yeah." He said. "W-w-what do you need?" I laughed nervously. "I need to tell you something important." He said, his bright orange eyes piercing mine. "Uh... O-okay!" I said, letting him inside. "Alright." He sighed, sitting on the couch. "So? What is it?" I asked. "I heard that if two performers become a duo, their chances of victory are combined, and their appeal to the audience is increased." He said. "Wow. That's pretty nice." I said. "..." We became silent, as it started to rain outside. The sound of raindrops pelting the window softly sounded through the house. "So..." I said, trying to break the awkward silence. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to team up with me, since we both sing." He said, crossing his arms. "Uh... Sure..!" I smiled. "You don't have to if you don't want to, I'm just wondering--", "I'll do it!" I interrupted. "Ooookay then." He said. "When are we gonna perform?" I asked. "Tomorrow, hopefully." He said. "Got any song ideas?" He asked. "Let's see..." I thought. "AHA!" I said, thinking of a perfect song. "How about this one? It's one of my favorites!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps!

I was in CANADIA today!

It was awesome.

XD

Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter, which is coming up soon! See ya!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro