1. @Poppy_TrollPrincess

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

on Wattpad - or @Poppy_Troll on twitter ( because we follow each other on both ). 

I guess I don't have to explain why I decided to describe her in my Friends Book as the First!... - She is the Happiest, the Kindest & the Most Positive girl in the Whole Trolls Village! ( & I really don't know Anyone who wouldn't like Her! 😉 ). Her talents & hobbies include: Singing, Dancing, Hugging & Scrapbooking :) 

She's Really Friendly & tries to Find the Bright Side in Everything, just like Me!  ^_^  - That's why we made friends when we were Children ( & in our version It will Always Stay So! 😁👍).

*I guess all of the Wattpad users who like my account, my books & Me should Thank Her - cause she was here earlier than me & it was Her idea to ask me to join Wattpad to help her Spread Positivity! ( & now she says that 'I'm doing great & she is proud of me' - cause I turned out to be 'Even More Creative Than She Expected!'  ^_^ 💡 ).  She told me that something like Wattpad exists & She Invited Me Here! - So, all my Wattpad friends: YAY for Poppy! :D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro