2. Twitter @Branch_HappyT

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The leader of our Twitter movie Trolls group & our New King ( because in our story < where I am still good & Everyone's Friend >  he married @Poppy_Troll recently & she already was our Queen, so by marrying her he became the King! :) ... - he told me that 'he wasn't even thinking of becoming the Troll King... - He just fell in love with Poppy & that was the most important' - & I believe him ). 

I'm glad that he Finally Tried some Positivity - cause he already Was happy when he joined Twitter! :) ( as you have noticed even his Username shows it ) - & now he's one of the Happiest Trolls Of All - cause he took becoming the King seriously & he says that 'He must set the example of Happiness!' ^_^ 

He is doing Really Well ! 😁👍 - he kindly greets the guests if anyone visits us in our stories, He opens Every Party & Ceremony, He Sings Everyday ( good, his talent won't be wasted! :) - a person with such a good voice Should Sing! :) ... - All Trolls can sing - but he's The Best at It!  🎵🎵👍 ). 

He will be a Really Good King - & with his outstanding surviving skills he will keep his subjects safe No Matter What! - I'm sure about it!  ^_^ 

The good thing is that he stayed modest - he doesn't find himself more important than any other Troll - & he still treats all His Friends like Friends - not like Subjects ( As you know - Poppy does the same ). After he became a King we asked him 'Should we start calling you 'Your Highness' now?'. He looked at us & answered 'Are you Kidding? :) - I'm still 'just Branch' for the Whole Snack Pack!' :)

His Positivity 'not used for 20 years' is blooming now! & he likes to dance & hug so much that I chose the header gif of him & Poppy on purpose - to illustrate it. They are Both My Best Friends, I'm Happy For Them & Wish Them Well !  ^_^ 👍

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro