10. @Love_Poppy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

One of the first users I made friends with on Wattpad - & also one of those I talk to most often :) & of course a Fan of Trolls. 

She writes good books, has always been kind to me & knows Really Many Trolls Fans ( so in 98 % of cases when I get followed by a new Trolls fan or find a Trolls fan account I haven't seen before & ask her 'Do you know that user?' - Her answer is 'Yes, I know them!' 😊 ). 

She's very intelligent for her young age & has a high sense of 'what is right & what is not' as well. She's one of those people you can talk about almost everything with & always congratulates me about any new Wattpad success! :) ( It's good to have support like This!  ^_^ ).

She's also a very talented person, apart from writing good Wattpad stories she can dance, sing, play violin... - & her ability to cook so early really impressed me! 😁👍 ( some Adult women can't cook nowadays - & she Already CAN!  ^_^ 👌 - Her Parents must be Really Proud of Her!  ^)^ ). 

* < She's also one of the first Wattpad followers I shared some of my good energy with - so she knows that It's Real ! :) 🙌  >

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro