9. Twitter @NewGRINCHnice1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

If you ever wondered what happened to Grinch after the movie 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' I'll tell you: He joined Twitter, & as his username shows now he is a Really Positive Person!  ^_^ 

Twitter is a place where all possible characters can meet - so we met him there & made friends with him! 😊 - He even joined our Positive Twitter Accounts Group called 'Twitter Sunshines' invented by @Poppy_Troll !  ^_^  ( all of our 6 twitter Trolls accounts & our 2 Happy Bergen Friends belong to that group - but any 'non-Troll-movie' account can join if it's 'Positive Enough' too - that's why Lily_Ikindey = VingardiumLevio , one of her friends who is kind & posts a lot of Motivational Quotes & Happy Grinch became 'Twitter Sunshines' too - Poppy always decides what accounts should join us because it was Her Idea -  she is the one who invites them & all of the invited users accepted her invitation so far!  ^_^ ). 

@NewGRINCHnice1 likes Christmas a lot now - so he puts his Santa's Suit on every year around that Time! 🎅 decorates his house with Christmas lights & he's the First to Give Presents to Everyone He Likes! 🎁😁 ( he buys them much earlier, before all that 'Christmas Fever' starts to avoid crowds ). Let me remind you that he was Born on Christmas Eve 🎄 - & now he's doing everything to show it!  ^_^  - He loves the Christmas Cheer since over 3 years! 

If you ask him about it - he will tell you that he had '3 Best Christmases Ever' one after another! - because: He came back home & got his happiness back on Christmas Eve 2014, he Proposed to his love Martha May on Christmas Eve 2015 ( & she said 'yes'! 💍 ) - & on Christmas Eve 2016 He Married Her! 💒 ( before they got married he continued his education - He said that 'his wife deserves a well educated husband' & he is so smart & ambitious that he was learning at home & he passed all the rest of Primary School - < from the moment where it was suddenly interrupted - those who saw a movie about him remember why > , Whole Junior High & Whole High School in just 3 years - he planned to complete it all before he gets married & he Managed! :) - His Aunts were Really Proud of Him!  ^_^ 👍).

He became a real 'fan of Christmas Carols' after coming back to his town! - He likes then so much now that he could listen to them not only for Christmas - but Anytime of the Year!... - He once got a mobile as a present from his aunts... - & guess what his ringtone is!  ^_~ ... - THIS! 😁⤵

https://youtu.be/lqpqsi80iHM

( Yes, it's 'Welcome Christmas' - the most popular Christmas carol they sing in his town - he chose that ringtone himself & always smiles when he hears it because he likes this song so much ). 

He's really strong, can fix Anything - & uses his abilities to help anyone who needs it. ( I joined twitter already after Christmas, on December 27th 2016 - but when I asked him 'How his Christmas was' he told me that 'It was the Best Christmas Ever cause he got married then & spent it with his wife'. He had lots of Christmas Preparations that year - & many other Whos needed his help to do everything in time. For example the Santa's sleigh decoration they wanted to put at the most visible part of the town near the large Chistmas Tree turned out to be too heavy for them - 4 men couldn't move it together... - & he just noticed them, came there, lifted the sleigh with one hand & asked them 'Ok, where should I put that?' before they managed to ask him for help!  ^_^ ).

No wonder that he likes helping Everyone so much - because now he has The Biggest Heart in His Wole Town! 💖 - the greatest sense of Humor too! - so he became the 'Cheermeinster' 3 times in a row! - & nobody else is even trying to become one since he came back ( They know that he would be chosen for that title anyway - so they wouldn't have any chance! 😉 ). 

When we met him on twitter he was very kind to us, he's following us all & he thanked Poppy & called her 'a cute creature' when she followed him back & he quickly made friends with Branch ( right, they have really much in common - both were sad for most of their lives - but Both are Happy again now! :) ) . Branch could always sing very well & Grinch's singing skills improved with time when he practiced some more, so when they once sang 'Deck the halls' together ( Branch was singing the main lyics part & both sang the 'Fa la la' part ) they sounded as well as first 1:25 of that! 😉👍 : 

https://youtu.be/9vGZNktARew

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro