8. @Lily_Ikidney

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

... & @VingardiumLevio on twitter ( she's on both, just like me & @Poppy_TrollPrincess - & she was first on Wattpad of us All & invited Poppy here! :) ). She doesn't login on Wattpad as often as on twitter - but usually tweets Everyday & I should have mentioned her ealier but she is modest - so I am sure that she will forgive me. 

The only reason why I mentioned her as late as now is: She's not a Trolls movie character... - but she has 'All Perfect Troll Features' so we all started to perceive her as not only our Fan - but 'One Of Us' when Poppy gave her the first 'Honor Troll Title' in history on January 28th 2017. 

@Lily_Ikidney is one of My Best Friends - the Kindest, Most Intelligent ( yes, she has a really high IQ & you can notice it when you talk to her! 😉💡) & Most Caring Person I've Ever Met! She is so Helpful and Compassionate that she gets worried about every person who is sad or has some problem she notices - & she instantly offers them her help - even if she doesn't know them! She's very understanding, empathic & can give good advice - so she usually knows how to help & she can do really much to help Her Friends... & everyone who needs help! :)

She is a very careful observer with such an analytic mind that if you two watch the same movie - she's sure to notice a lot of details you haven't even payed attention to in every scene ( check her 'Trolls facts' book - & you will understand what I have in mind!  ^_~ ). Her memory is also outstanding - she can remember things everyone else would quickly forget for Years! < Example of this: she told me that she liked watching 'Gummi Bears' as a little Girl - & when she happened to watch an episode she last watched when she was 6 after 12 years - she not only could tell 'what happens next' - but 'what the characters Will Say' in the next scene - & they said Exactly This!... - Impressive, isn't it? :) - I really don't know how she did it! > .  

And she has so many talents that Idk what to start with! 😁 ... - Ok, first: she has a great talent to learn foreign languages quickly: she knows 7 of them & thinks about learning the 8th! ( I don't remember the rest of them she once told me - but whenever I found something in French or Spanish & didn't understand it - I asked her what it means - & she was always happy to translate it for me - of course she always translated it well, so I was grateful for her help :) - You can ask her what other languages she knows & I am sure she will tell you ). 

She can draw really well ( I added 2 of her drawings to my 'Thank You for Your Fanart' because she sent them to me - & Everyone found them 'cute' - so you have a proof!  ^_^ ), sing, play her keyboard ( when she likes some melody she just tries to play it - & usually manages at first attempt! :) - I think it's called 'Perfect Pitch' :) ). 

She also can dance ( sometimes even with her dog - because they both like to dance ), tell jokes so well that Everyone is Bursting in Laughter every few seconds, write interesting books on Wattpad & long RP's on twitter, she's a Great Dog Trainer who has The Most Intelligent Dog I Saw ( All that she writes about her poodle in her 'Funny Dog Smiles' book is True! - I saw the videos! :) ) 

And she's a Wonderful volunteer Teacher - because she's so patient, can explain things well & has an inborn talent to 'understand how children think' - so I am sure that she already found her calling. Kids like her too - so that would be the Best job for Her!  ^_^ 🍏👍.

And one more thing about her I like is the fact that she has an open mind - she can find happiness even in the smallest everyday things & I am sure that her Positive attitude & Kindness will help her Stay Forever Young!  ^)^ 

She is a very friendly person ( I guess she could make friends with Anyone! :) ) - & if she likes you & your books: Prepare for lots of Nice Comments & Votes! 😊 - It's always like that when she reads My Books ( I once got 60 Notifications - & all of them were from Her! :D ). 

She has over 4,7 K followers on twitter - but she recently told me that I gained more followers in my first 2 months on Wattpad than she did in a Year!... - So my conclusion is: she should have more followers, she deserves That! :) 

So if you like fantasy, scary stories, animals or Trolls - Please, check her account & follow Her! :) - & you will find It All There!  ^_^ 📖👍

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro