17. @CreekAndDiamondGirl

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She is a fan of Trolls, Smurfs, My Little Pony & some other things. Quite long on Wattpad ( since 2013 ) and very creative ( there are 75 works on her account, wow! 😁📖👍 ). 

As her username shows - she likes Guy Diamond & Me! :)

My other friend @Poppy_TrollPrincess asked for her followers' opinion when she was about to invite me to to Wattpad - & CreekAndDiamondGirl was the one who answered 'Yes, it's a good idea, he should join!' :)

( I saw their conversation cause Poppy showed it to me instantly to let me know that 'her followers approved the idea of my joining Wattpad' - & as I can see they all still think so - I hope they always will !  ^_^  - but CreekAndDiamondGirl was the First one to say it! - & I am Very Grateful for this! 😊 ).

*She also was the First to send me her drawing I added to my first 'Thank You for Your Fanart' book & I really appreciate that!  ^)^

< If anyone else wants to show me your Trolls drawings - you can, I'm writing 'TY for your Fanart 2' now, so if I am in those drawings - I may also add them to my Fanart Collection to let All My Readers See, if you let me :) >

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro