18. @panromantic_poppy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I didn't know it was possible - but our First Conversation lasted Even Longer than with @StarryStar3! :D - & after that we started talking regularly! 😊

According to @Love_Poppy she's a 'very kind person' - & I Must Confirm that! :)

I can already say that panromantic_poppy & I understand each other well :) - we like each other's books, have many things to talk about, she likes my jokes & sense of humor & after a few minutes of talking she said that 'I'm a nice person' ( Thank You!  ^_^ ).

*But the most Amazing thing about her is the fact that:

- when I shared my good energy with her - It 'Worked Both Sides' for the First Time! :D

( this means that not only she, as the receiver of energy felt Happier, More Energetic & started Smiling Instantly... - but I Also DID! 😁👍 & I'm still smiling, so now I can finally say that I 'understood how my energy receivers feel' !   ^_^ 

- I even started walking faster, smiling all the time, Literally! - All Day today, I felt Even Happier Than Usual - & I went to sleep 2 Hours Later than Usual yesterday - cause I was so filled with good energy that I didn't feel sleepy when I usually do!  ^_~ 👍 - It's All True! 

... I wonder how long this High Energy Level will last our case - but she also felt energetic all day - so I can already say that 'it lasts 24 hours already... - & it's not the end yet! :D )

** ( I'll tell you in comments when it stops working - so far @Atomochi 's record was 3 days - so it can be close to That!  😉👌 )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro