30. @branchlover323

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She's a Great fan of Trolls & Positivity - & that's just what her Wattpad books are About!  ^_^ 👍

She is very Kind & Friendly, good to talk with & Loves Animals! ( I guess not everyone would manage to have that many animals at once: cause she has 3 dogs, even more cats & some Goats! :) - so as you know: 'If someone likes animals So Much - it Must be a Good Person!' :) - & it is True! - I can Confirm That! 😁👍 ) 

🔹 She's also a person with 'The Best Inner Energy' I've Ever Met! :) 

- I tried to share My Good Energy with her twice already - one day after another: And We Had TWO 'Double Positive Results'! :D ( I mean: not only she, as my energy receiver felt Better - but I Also Did! 😊👌 - It never happened 2 Times in a Row in My Life till I met Her! :) - so I told her that 'Her Energy has Good influence on Me'! :) - & she was Happy about it!  ^)^ ) 

*When I was sharing My Good Energy with her for the First Time:

- we both felt cold in our hands & tingling in our finger tips - & she reacted faster & better than any of my Previous Energy Receivers!  ^_^ 

My right ear & chin got itchy while sharing my good energy with her    ( which happened a few times before already when I was sharing it with other friends ) & then We Both started SMILING & felt 'More Energetic than Usual' - & we felt like that for the Whole Next Day! 😤👍  ( it was Great! :D ) 

*The next day she had a Headache after a long day at school 

- so I shared My Good Energy with Her again to make her feel better! :)  ( I'm usually able to cure headaches this way ) & I was Happy that I managed to help! :D - I suddenly calmed down & felt that her energy changed & got 'more balanced' ( I always feel that moment when I'm helping someone ) so I asked her 'Do you feel better now? :) - & she said 'Yes!'  ^_^  - I was So Glad to hear That! :)

**What's more surprising:

- We both started SMILING! - even more than The Previous Day again! :) - at the same moment! 😁😁 - & I suddenly felt 'as if something was tickling my tummy' ( I like being tickled - so I was Happy about it!  ^)^ ) - & when I told her about it - she said that 'she also started to feel 'tickling' - but On Her Back! :D 

💠 So I guess: This was the Best Energy Connection I've Ever Had!  ^_^ 👍

( & I was so Filled with Good Energy thanks to the 'Double Positive Result' we had again - that I slept about 5 hours ( because I didn't need anymore this time ) , I woke up Earlier than I usually do - & Even in a Better Mood! - & I am STILL SMILING As wide as I Can!  ^)^ ) 

*AMAZING! 😉👍

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro