31. @Freddolina

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She's a Great Person, Really! 😁👍 - One of the Kindest Users on Wattpad I've Ever Met! :)  So after talking to her a few times I already knew that 'I was going to add her here because She Fits My Friends List Perfectly'!  ^_^

She's a Trolls Fan Forever, an Animal Lover, Great Trolls Drawing Artist & A Great Writer who has even More Talents than that! :) . She likes to sing & parody voices - & I'm Always Happy to talk to her. She's one of those users you can talk with about Everything - & when you talk once - you want to talk to them again & again! She's very creative, imaginative & understanding - & I'm Really Happy that we talk Regularly - cause I like her so much that I could Talk to her Everyday!  ^)^

Maybe we understand each other so well cause we're both Pisces, born in the same Month? :) ( - Who knows?  ^_~ ). She's also a very supportive reader - so if you write a Good Trolls Book - she will Appreciate Your Story Idea For Sure! :) 👍

She likes My Troll, My Account & My Positivity I'm trying to spread here - she even told me that 'I can ask her to draw something for Me someday! :) ' - which was very Kind of Her!  ^_^ 

*She joined Wattpad recently - & already started to write a Trolls Book here, she also has a deviantart profile that especially 'Breek' fans would appreciate. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro