32. @InukoTaishoDragneel

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She's Very Creative! ( - Really! :) - she has More Books than I have on her Account! 😁👍 - at the moment her 'Works' show '77' - that's Really Impressive!  ^_^ 📖👍 ). 

She's very Kind, Friendly & Patient ( she waited without complaining when I had The Most Serious Wattpad Error so our RP was delayed - I appreciate That! 🙏 ).

She likes Anime ( as most of her books Show ) & Trolls! :)  ( - I noticed 1 Trolls book so far ) - & her bio may not say that - but She Even has a TROLLS OC called Raven! :) 

*Our first RP was 'a slightly changed 'Trolls' movie RP ( 'slightly changed' because we added her OC Raven as one of the Main Characters - & my Creek stayed Good, as I am on this Account - so it made me Really Happy! 😁👌 . My Friend knows most of the Trolls movie lines By Heart - so Our RP went well & it was Really Fun!  ^_^ ) - we RP'ed our 'Trolls' movie version for a few days, then started Trolls Christmas RP where her OC was Creek's friend & helping him with Christmas preparations although She Was a Grey Troll who didn't feel the 'Christmas Cheer' - but she wanted to help a friend anyway :) 

🔷 And now I want to help her as well:

- I Promise you Raven! :) - I'll find a way to Bring Your True Colors back ( no matter how many RP's it will take! 😤👍 )

*( because I know that I will manage Someday!  ^_^ )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro