37. @JuliaSpight

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The best way to describe her is 'A Really Trolltastic Person'! :) 

- Sweet, friendly, huggable like Dreamworks Trolls & as Happy as @TrollsAwesome !  ^_^ 

She's a fan of Ever After High & Trolls - & recently Created Her Trolls OC ( - so Dear Other Trolls Fans: If you're reading it now & haven't seen Her OC - go to  @JuliaSpight 's account & check it! :D ) 

*She's one of the Happiest & Most Positive users I've met during my 16 Months on Wattpad! :) ( which is very good - because we need More Users like this :) - not constantly complaining & unhappy teens. Her advice for them would be 'to think More Sunny Thoughts' - & of course I agree with This!  ^_^ ). She sometimes invents her Own Lyrics to some well known melodies & Likes Everything that Makes You Happy - which can be Singing, Dancing, Hugging, Thinking Positive & Tickling! :)  ( - see? :) - Just like a Dreamworks Troll ! - I told you!  ^_^ ).

*We made friends Really Quickly because we Think the Same, Agree on Most Things & are Equally Ticklish & Positive! :) - She's Great to talk & RP with & we Even like The Same Color!  ^_^  . And we follow each other here & on Twitter!  ^)^  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro