38. @Jade_giggles

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She's one of the Kindest & Most Positive Users I know on Wattpad! :) She doesn't currently write any books - but She Has Cute RP Ideas. ( So if you like Kids Friendly Tickle RP's as much as I do - I think you should Also Make Friends with Her!  ^_^ )

I found her account when I discovered that there is a 'Whole Community of Tickle Fans' on Wattpad & messaged her to say 'Hello'. She answered my greeting, we started talking & followed each other & soon after that we started RP'ing :) . 

When I first asked her 'If She RP's' - she answered 'Occasionally' - but We RP Everyday since we first tried to RP Together! :) - & now she's one of the Wattpad users & my followers I talk to Most Regularly! ( So after a few Successful nice Tickle RP's day after day I thought 'I think She Likes Me! :) ' - Well, she Really does! :) - she shows it all the time & Even Told Me!  ^_^  We agree about Everything, She finds All My New RP ideas 'cute' - Talking to each other & RP'ing together Makes Us Both Happy - & she already Calls Me 'Her Friend' :) - which makes me Even Happier because I find her 'My Friend' as well !  ^_^ ) 

I felt So Much Appreciated when Jade told me that 'she's happy that she can talk to me & our RP's Bring her Best Childhood Memories back' :)  - & I could say Exactly the Same About Her! :) 

*So if you're one of Many Wattpad Tickle Fans & aren't following her Yet - Please follow Her!  ^_^  ( cause Such a Kind Person deserves More Followers! :) )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro