4. Twitter @Guy_DiamondT

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Probably the most famous one of the Glittery Trolls & one of My Best Friends!  ^_^  He loves to dance & Party, he's Happy for most of the time & talks & sings with a cool autotune voice. We sometimes call him 'a living disco ball' cause he is so shiny that he can Imitate it Perfectly! 😁

He's always kind & positive - & The Best Person to ask whenever you need a glitter frame!  ^_~ . And not only 'frame' - he can make glitter balloons, glitter candles - & he once made a glitter rose! :) he decided to give to anyone who likes it. Branch asked him 'if he can take this rose for Poppy' & Guy Diamond let him. & He was Happy when Branch told him that 'Poppy liked it'! :).

As you probably know most Glitter Trolls can produce glitter only in one color - but our Guy Diamond recently managed to produce Rainbow Glitter! ( How is that possible?... - He found some Rainbow Raspberries & ate them! :D  - You know the rest! ;) ) 

I used his picture with Dj Suki as the Header Picture on Purpose! :) - cause @Dj_SukiTrolls & @Guy_DiamondT fell in love with Each Other! 😁🎶💖💎 ( it happened Before Poppy or I managed to find any 'Dj Diamond' stories on Wattpad - & they Don't have their Wattpad accounts - so they Couldn't Know that some Fans ship them Here!  ^_~  ... - So if they fell in love Not Knowing That Fact - there's only one explanation: THEY WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! :) 😍 ) 

They are a Really nice couple!  ^_^  so happy together & I still remember the day when they told us that they love each other. First Guy Diamond said that he loves Dj Suki at our Whole twitter Trolls group presence & she got So Happy that she hugged him & said that 'she loves Him too!'. It was a beautiful moment & since then they're almost inseparable! Spending all of their free time together!  ^_^  - It's really nice to look at them & their Happiness, I hope it will last forever! - I wish them That! :) 

Before this happened Dj Suki was focusing mostly on Music - but as soon as they started dating - something changed: she looked even happier than usual & she was talking Only About Guy Diamond for the first few days of their being together ( so I guess she was behaving like Every Girl freshly in love & wanting to share her Happiness with the WHole World I saw before 😊). She was telling everyone 'How Wonderful Guy Diamond is', 'How much he loves her & it makes her so happy' & that 'she has the Most Handsome & Glittery Boyfriend in the Whole Trolls Village!'. 

Of course he was Proud to hear all that, & it soon turned out that Dj Suki inspires him - because he started revealing some new talents thanks to her. He's never tried to remix music before - but he tried it around the time when Dj Suki & him fell in love with each other - & he revealed some Dj Skills as well ! :) - so since then he was practicing more & more, playing some music for Dj Suki to make her smile & impress her - & he was getting Better & Better!  ^_^ 

Now they often sing & play music together & it makes not only Them - but All the Other Trolls happy because their music is Really Good & he recently painted her portrait that turned out to be So Beautiful that even Harper the Painter Troll said that 'She wouldn't paint it Better!' 😉🎨

I wish @Dj_Suki& @Guy_DiamondT All the Best! - & to prove that I also like them As a Couple I chose a picture where they are standing next to each other for My Book Cover!  ^_^  -  I showed them this picture before I started writing this book & They were both Happy about that!  ^_~ 👍

So yes, now you all know that I ship 🎧💎 as well ! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro