6. Twitter @KingGris_HAPPY

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That's the username King Gristle Junior chose for himself when he joined Twitter. He's really cool & friendly now :) he has a sense of humor - & doesn't look scary at all when he smiles! 😁

He invited us for his birthday because 'He likes to Party with Trolls now' & he really cares for His Subjects' Happiness! ( He sometimes goes out of his castle & walks around to check 'if Everyone is Happy Enough'!  ^_^  - That's So Kind of Him, I think! :) ) .

We all like him so much now that Poppy & Branch invited him & Bridget for Their Wedding!  ^)^ ( they were the only two Bergens present at the ceremony & our Most Important Guests that day :) ) . 

@KingGris_HAPPY is kind & creative, he often Retweets quotes about Positivity, says that 'He Is Proud of His Subjects because they had another Happy Month' & he is always motivating them to stay happy ( I even remember that he once tweeted 'My father wasn't right about only one thing - I Can Be Happy - & I Am now!' 😊 ). He is always willing to RP with us, talk with his followers or create his own stories - & since Branch_HappyT was crowned, they started talking not only like Friends - but Like Two Kings!  ^_^ 👑

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro