Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(NEW CHAPTER)

"I don't believe it Laksh," Mom started, the shock on her face was so visible.

"Why? Aren't there any exceptions?" I ask as I look at her keen on finding.

"Laksh, there are only two exceptions, and the possibilities are next to none. Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yeah but I am not revealing her name to you, I do not trust you." I bluntly inform her.

"Laksh, I won't ask her name but you really need to stop taunting me this way. You have no idea what I did and why I did."

"Ma, I don't want to discuss about that. I am here for a question. Answer that so that I can leave."

"Is she Janki's daughter?"

"No," I tell her without a beat. I can never imagine myself with Shanaya. She wasn't someone whom I could even trust. I don't know why but I always thought that she could never be Janki miss' daughter.

"Oh, is she a human?" Ma asked after a lot of thinking.

"Yes," I said with surety as she closed her eyes, a frown on her forehead.

"Are you sure?" Ma asked as she opened her eyes, her eyes turning our family's golden.

"I am, I sprinkled the potion on her."

"You did that?" She asked het voice raising.

"Yes, I had doubts on her earlier but not now. I am sure she is a human."

"Laksh, how are you so sure she is your mate? A wizard rarely knows how to identify a mate. We aren't wolves or vampires to be have linked with a soul mate. Wizards and Witches find their companion after long years of their existence."

"I know that Ma, I know that. But there would be something? I felt it. I am so sure of it, the way my eyes try changing their colour with just a look at her." I give her a exhausted look. Ragini was special and I could feel it deep inside.

"How can you be mated with a human, Laksh?"

"Why not? Wasn't dad a human, too?" I cross questioned as her face pained.

"Your dad and your assumed mate are different Laksh. Your dad wasn't just a human. He just wasn't a wizard like you. But he had powers." Ma revealed and I looked at her in shock. Why wasn't I aware of this?

I had always been told that my dad, who had died long back, was a human. I had inherited the powers from mom and so had Mitali, my sister.

Mitali had decided to take a break from college and had gone to the W land.

"What was he?"

"Laksh, there a lot of facts you aren't aware of and you aren't supposed to know them. Especially now when you claim to be mated to a human,"

"I have the entire right to know about my father, ma." How could she hide this fact from me?

"You will get to know them once the right time comes, before that I need you to take a decision right now."

"What decision?"

"You are well aware of the rules of our clam. If a wizard or a witch falls in love or is mated to a human has to convert the human into a wizard/witch. Will your mate be ready to sacrifice her human life? Will she be ready to adjust into an immortal clan? Will she be ready to be a witch with no powers? Does she love you enough for that?"

The last question had hit the reality to my brain. Ragini didn't love me. I knew that, heck I wasn't even sure whether she liked me?

The only thing I was aware of was that there was a possibility she liked Anish, and not me.

Why would she be ready to convert herself when she felt nothing for me?

Heck why would she sacrifice her human life for a nobody to her?

I couldn't force her, I would never do that. She had a family of her own, why would she leave them for me?

She couldn't even feel the mate bond all the more reason for her to refuse to my proposal.

How could I force her to come in a clan which people - humans counted as an evil. I wasn't hidden from the fact of how humans considered the witches and wizards to be evil and only evil.

Why wasn't I mated to a witch instead?

Why?

"Laksh, you have to make a decision and its your and only your call to make," Ma said as her features softened.

I look at her determined, I had made a choice. I knew what I wanted and what I have to do.

"How can we break a mate bond?"

this book was supposed to be 10 chapters long. only. i dont see it ending anytime soon.

i have no clue when i planned this angle, but enjoy :-)

DONT VOTE AND COMMENT.

cause karte ho nahi😂 (except few) to mat hi karo.

Love,
Meethi❤️

THR777

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro