Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I WAS ASTONISHED seeing the crowd of St.Stephens. Students here looked as if they descended from Ambani.

They looked straight out of Karan Johar movie's colleges. Remember Poo? Pooja? Of Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham? Yea thats right.

The girls were dressed like models- cue tight pants to glory-ize their assests and obviously tight crop tops for their .. lets not go into the depths. But then it wasn't a relaxing sight, to be honest.

The boys on the other hands, were cladded in black shirt, black jeans and black leather jackets. Let me tell you the temperature was 35°C so lets assume they all were vampires.

Feeling cold in the scorching sun.

And then there was yours truly, cladded in a blue jeans and a long white kurta. The reason I went for this distress look was because..

I could wear them. Like my choice dude.

Moving on, I didn't think I was capable of pulling of the clothing the girls here worn.

Before I entered the gate I noticed a tree.

Before you all think I am a mad fellow to be so enchanted by a tree let me clarify, the tree was unique. It was a pious tree, in our witch world. A tree we prayed to, it was suppose to be a key.

A key to a world we were in searching of, confusing I know. I normally heard it from my left ear and transported it from my right one. I moved towards the tree while others made their way inside the college.

I stood there for a minute and half scrutinising the tree, feeling something weird in it.

Ma, often told that the tree, called Mahavrikshali was found in those places where the entry of witches and wizards were banned.

That is how praying to it was a challenge in it self. Because this tree wasn't grown in known locations. The only one I knew was outside my house. Strange?

I had asked Ma, how were we able to pass through it when the tree stopped any black magic to pass.

'Ragu, there is a lot of things you are yet to learn.' She had always replied and I had normally agreed.

But today, how were the other black magics and I allowed to enter the campus when there was this tree planted.

Ma and Anish had told me earlier how there were witches and wizards in the school but know one knew who they were. It was like a secret between them and their closed ones.

The secret was far from the reaches of humans, and today I was going to act as one.

The only plus point I have is that a witch or a wizard can't be identified from their smell.

Like Wolfs? And Vampires? Our existence was hidden from the world. We were of that race, where the race members themselves didn't know who were in their race.

That is no other witch or wizard could know that I was one of them.

I was curious about the tree, and before I could touch the bark to know its history I felt a huge push.

The push was so impactful that I fell back on the ground hitting my head. My eyes raised to find a girl, who looked at me angrily.

"You, what do you think you were doing?" She angrily scolded.

"I-" I had to act. Maybe she was a witch and she knew the importance of this tree.

"Listen, I don't think I have seen you and it seems you are new here. So listen carefully this tree is out of reach for any student." She informed as her eyes blazed with anger.

"Okay.. I am sorry." I tried.

"Get lost." Oh how I wish I could just snap my fingers and make her float upside down.

I didn't care how she was a witch too, I was certain I was powerful than she was.

Before, she could taunt me any further a voice interrupted us.

Ma.

"What is going onn here?" Ma asked as I gulped.

She was certainly angry, I was asked to keep a low profile but see I am in a fight on the first day itself.

"Ma'am," the girl sounded awfully scared.

Hehe, see she got it back. That's my Ma's glare for you.

"Shanaya what do you think you are doing?" Ma's voice glazed.

"Ma'am this girl, she pushed me." She accused as I looked at her.

"Yaar, if you want to lie atleast look at our positions. I am on the ground and you say I pushed you," I tsked at her as I hit my forehead.

Ma looked at me pointedly as I quickly stopped.

"Shanaya, detention." Ma announced as she looked at the girl, Shanaya.

"And you," Ma looked at me," you need to know what you do. This is a college not your playing ground. Get up and go to your class," and with that she left on her heels.

I huffed as I started getting of the ground. When I feel a push again.

"You," she scowled as she squatted on the ground infront of me.

"Yeah me?"

"Don't even try to mess with me, I will ruin you," she said as her eyes turned blue.

Certainly a witch.

"Who are you?" I faked.

"Your end."

But that isn't possible," What do you mean?" I stammered.

"Stay alert all the times. You never know accidents can happen anywhere and anytime." She advised and like a thin sheet of air she vanished quickly.

I decided to enjoy the ground a little too much as I sat their in Indian style with my legs crossed.

"Beta, stay alert? Trust me I am going to act as oblivious I can ever. Let accidents happen, but I am not going to disclose my identity." I told myself until I heard a cough.

I turned my head to the source of sound.

Three boys and girl stood infront of me looking down at me like I was a road ant. Anish was one of them. Even though he tried to look as if he didn't care I was pretty sure he was confused like hell.

I gave out a awkward laugh.

"Ugh, if you don't mind can I ask you something?" The girl spoke.

"Yeah yeah, go on."

"Why are you sitting on the ground?"

"Oh I? I was just enjoying in the company of the sand and the ants."

And with that I burnt my reputation with my own fricking hands.

Hello new year.

xxxxxxxx
Hehehe I love Raginiii!!!

Andd I cant wait for you all to meet the real side of her soon tooo this was a glimpseee!!

Soo how did you find it?

Btw see whose updating rozroz🙋🏻‍♀️

Do vote and comment

Also, thank you for 100 views so soon❤️

Love!
Meethi❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro