Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE PRINCIPAL, I looked at Radhika like a thunder stroke person.

"Huh?" I spoke knowing nothing else I could reply with.

"Yea, apparently she says her mother wants, no one should think that she is misusing the authority thats why Tiwari Ma'am scolds Shanaya like others. But, contrary Shanaya did tell everyone that she is Tiwari mam's daughter."

"Oh," I replied.

"So she is Anish's sister?" I asked curiously.

And Radhika started laughing like crazy.

"Sister? Dude she is crushing on him." Radhika informed as I looked at her in disgust.

"Isn't that incest?" I ask completely confused.

"How?" She asked shocked.

Okay so they didn't know Anish was their principal's son? I was sure Anish wasn't someone to boast about his mother's authority but I thought they knew.

So was everyone oblivious about their relationship.

The important matter here was why the fuck Shanaya lied about being-

"Na nothing," I cover up before I blurt out anything wrong.

"We are here, lets make you meet my group." She smiled at me and pulled me towards the table at the centre.

The table was crowded, and excuse me not when I say it genuinely was hogged. I could see so many people sitting that I it started concerning.

It was dangerous to be in communication with so many when I had to hide my identity.

"Hey guys," Radhika literally shouted and the entire population of the table looked at her.

"Meet Ragini, the new girl." She announced as eceryone's eyes turned from her to mine.

"Hi." I muttered quietly.

"The late comer," a voice spoke as I realised who the voice belong to. My eyes met the similar coloured ones who adorned a smirk.

Anish looked at me conveying so many things with just a look, one if it- 'hello to hell.'

My eyes scanned over almost seven people who were seated.

Four girls and three boys. One of them was my brother.

I smiled at them awkwardly wishing the world swallows me.

"Aye, Ragini don't worry they are nice people. They won't bully you." She smiled at me.

She took a seat next to a girl, who was in a red long dress. She had smiled at me genuinely.

Being a witch, I had powers. Powers that needed fuel time to time.

The fuel was sun. It was irony that the black magician required the energy of the sun.

And the indicator was my nails, that would start turning black if I didn't receive proper sunlight.

Before, I even sat and ate I felt something odd. My nail had started turning a lightest shade of black.

"Ragini, come sit."

"Yeah, just give me a moment. I need to use the loo, I'll be right back." And I quickly headed outside the cafe.

It took me a good ten minute to find the entrance to the garden.

As soon as I was out in the sun, my body relaxed. It calmed down.

There were merely any people out. The one outside were on the grass either with their friend or partner.

I quickly took a isolated corner where the sun shone. I sat there breathing in sun. A witch, however devilish it sounded wasn't a bad person. Like every thing there were good and bad witches or wizards.

I was a good one, so was Ma. The thing about witches were that each and every wizard or witch required sun contrary to Vampires.

It was my last year of growth, that is a witch, grows until the age of 18 after which her aging stops. I was going to turn 18 this July which meant I had three more months of growth.

As I continued thinking suddenly Ma's red eyes popped up before me, I opened my eyes scared. How was she able to change her eye colour?

The powers vested in the witches and wizard were that they could change the entire earth's method of working. That great.

A snap of fingers and wishes could be fulfilled.

And thats why, we are sworn to an oath, an oath which binds and stops every power on Earth to never do something that could affect the lives of Earth and if someone dared, they would be burnt alive.

My body calmed soothly and I realised that it was time to go back in. As I headed inside I noticed someone from the table. The person looked as if he was busy thinking, I thought of going and talking to him but then I never knew him. So I headed inside.

"Where were you, girl?" Radhika scolded me as everyone else laughed.

"Leave that actually let me introduce you to everyone." Radhika told me.

"This is Anish, the football star of our school; this is Tamana, the fashionista; this is Varun, he is taken by me by the way; this is Mitali; this is Gaurangi and,"

"Where is he?" Radhika asked Mitali as she pointed behind us.

Suddenly the boy I had seen outside appeared, "and this is Laksh, Mitali's brother." She introduced and my heart did a weird summersault.

xxxxxx

Sooo how you finding
- the book?
- the chapter?
And
- Ragini?

Do do tell!!

Also target for next chapter 35 votes!

Take care,
Love
Meethi

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro