Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The only reason i am posting is cause i wont be zyaada active these two three days. Like i would be on wattpad but post nahi karpaungi.

Soo

Is wale ke liye before target post nahi karungi😛😂

THE MUSIC BLAZED as my eyes tried to adjust to the low lighting of the place. Radhika had called to inquire about availability according to her it was the first party of the academic year and had somehow made me say a yes.

I had asked Ma, "Ma there is this party at -" before I could complete she filled in," I know, your brother has gone to same,"

"He asked?" I asked her curiously.

She told me that strangely my brother had eloped from the house to come to the same party.

So Ma, had asked me to come along with him.

When I reached the place was crowded leaving even no space to breathe.

"Ragini!" I heard a faint shout as I noticed a girl wobbling on her black heels jumping to catch my attention. She was- I took a huge second to realise she was Mitali. The one Radhika had introduced to me.

I quickly moved towards the only known person in the over populated crowd. As soon as I reached her engulfed me in a hug. I could smell alcohol from her and was sure she was completely drunk.

"Mitali? You fine?" I asked concerned as she stumbled on her leg.

"I? I am fiiiiinneee!! But you, Ragini you don't look fine! You need to let loooooooseeee!! Letss partyyy!" She slurped as I looked at her amused. I held her hand and asked about the others.

"They? They are there," and she pulled me to a corner of the garden.

I spotted Anish there who probably also had a drink in his hand and Radhika with others. They all were talking while Mitali was completely sloshed.

I helped her walk till we reached the group where Radhika saw me and hugged me.

My eyes momentarily met Anish's who looked shocked as hell. He scanned my attire- the black one piece which went till me mid thigh and the heels I worn. He certainly wasn't happy as the possessive brother looked flashed on his face.

His hold on the glass tightened as he glared at me accusingly.

"Why are you here," he asked me accusingly.

"Hey buddy, I invited her," Radhika said while I smiled at my brother who gave me a pointed look.

Anish, was a very possessive brother our father not being around he always took the responsibility of looking after me and Ma.

He was the youngest still he tried to act the most mature among.

I tried to avoid his glare as I paid attention to Radhika and others who were discussing how lit the party was.

The cool atmosphere suddenly turned weird, it was like it was cool a second before but suddenly it was all warm and giddy. I felt different. I looked up to see if someone else felt the same but they all were unaffected even Anish who was having a conversation with Varun.

Mitali, completely drunk danced around us as she laughed and twirled. I tried to avoid the feeling I felt.

The warmth.

The warmth had a pull, and it seemed as if I was being pulled somewhere. It became difficult to handle, my whole body was turning hot. It was like some one had just put the heater on. That is when I decided I wanted a cool drink.

Knowing asking the waiter or taking it from any random person would mean hitting your leg intentionally on an axe. I noticed Anish's half filled glass of coke

I was standing opposite to him but moved next to him swiftly. It was only him you noticed the change.

"Listen," I whispered as he excused himself from Varun who left the side to join Radhika on the dance floor.

"Ha?" He asked as I smiled weirdly at him.

"Give me you coke please?" I asked as I flashed my brightest smile.

"Servant?" He asked as I bit my tongue from replying a yes.

"Arreyy, you want me to go inside all by myself alone and get a can which might be spiked?" And that somehow did the trick as he quickly handed me his drink in a second.

Heheh best brother.

I quickly chugged the soothing drink while Anish looked at me as if I was a junglee.

"Bhookad." He commented as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Likewise." I giggled as he face palmed himself.

Suddenly I was pulled back with the utmost force I could feel.

My waist wrapped by a foreign arm which held me so tightly. Before I could even react the branch of the tree fell down right at the spot where I stood.

Our group was in utmost in shock realising the accident that happened. All of them rushed to me asking whether I was hurt or not.

Nothing mattered cause what I wanted to know was that who had helped me. I quickly turned around to find a boy in black shirt moving towards the crowd.

Telling everyone I was fine, I started following the black shirt, pushing the crowd sideway as I moved. The person moved with such a quick pace that I couldn't even match his pace.

I was at a good distance from him when I felt a hand on my back, forgetting the black shirt I jerked. I turned around to see a drunk boy looking at me as if I was his prey.

"Get your hands off me," I calmly spatted.

"Can't let go such a perfect figure-" before he could complete the sentence I quickly slapped him hard across his cheek.

"Don't you understand what 'take your hands off me' means!" I shouted gaining attention from the people around.

The drunk man had his ego hurt as his face displayed anger and he quickly raised his hand to hit me. Before I can cover my face or hit him back, he was thrown back and the black shirt came infront of me.

The drunk boy tried to get up and hit the black shirt but the black shirt hit and punched him hard. Soon Anish arrived in the scene with Varun and all three of them tackled the drunk boy and his friends who came in his support.

Anish was pissed off beyond, while Varun was a little calm. Anish's anger was justified but the anger the black shirt had shown had shocked me thoroughly.

Before Radhika, Mitali and Tamana could come help me, the black shirt finally turned around showing me his face. His eyes blazed anger as I gulped just looking at him.

He moved towards me and whisperingly shouted.

"Can you not fall in trouble for once?" His hot breath fanned my face as his husky voice took me in trance. I looked at him directly in the eyes, which defined every ounce of anger.

It was a second of moment when he left abruptly and others came near.

Why did it feel so strange around him?

Why did I feel so weird yet so warm around Laksh?

So how did you like?

How was the chapter?

Batao batao!

Do vote and comment!! Me is waiting ❤️

Bbyeeee!!

Love!!

Target-40+ 😛

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro