Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Finally🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

~~~~~~~~~~

AFTER THE PARTY NIGHT and a ton loads of scoldings from both Anish and Ma, I was back to my normal routine.

It was a week since I joined the school. I had become good friends with Radhika and others. Shanaya had kept to herself after Ma had suspended her for two days.

Laksh, the black shirt guy, I hadn't met him after that. I think I did see him on Friday but he was with his friends so I didn't bother.

Moreover, it wasn't that I didn't want to thank him I just wasn't able to locate him. Today was Sunday, and I had planned on going to the Public Library.

"Ma, I am leaving for the library will be back soon,"

"Take care!!"

The Public Library was a 10 minute walk away from home so I decided to walk there. I thought as it was Sunday, the library would be packed but it was rather empty.

Side effects of e-books.

I went inside, as I smiled at the old lady who was seated at the reception desk.

"O'young lady, new here?" The women smiled warmly.

"Not exactly, actually I lived on the other other side of the town."

"O, what are you looking for anything particular?"

"Yeah, I wanted a book in mythological plays, if you have something like that?" I asked as her eyes rolled back thinking.

"Section C." She pointed at the farther corner of the place as I headed towards it.

I scanned through the entire rustic library with antique tables and shelves.

I reached Section C, which was even more ancient. I wonder if anybody comes to the section or not.

I started searching for the book through the three shelves of Section C when after ten minutes I found one.

I removed the book, it was a hard bound heavy book, 'Myths and Dramatics' I was contended after reading the preface when my eyes fell on a black hard bound book- 'Folklores'. I removed the book too, and and was quite surprised to find five creatures on the cover page.

-Vampires, -WereWolves, -Griffins, -Genie and witches.

I found a desk nearby in the isolated corner and started scanning through the book whoch fascinated me quite a lot.

I was curious to know what our race was classified as in such books. I skipped the previous four and headed straight to the heading- Witches.

'Witches are most powerful creatures ever existed. They possess the strength more than a wolf, are blood thirsty even more than a vampire, have extra ordinary powers better than Griffins and are magical like Genie. Witches and Wizards can fulfil wishes. And an angry witch holds the power to end the world.

Witches and Wizards are curious always trying methods to increase their powers often this leads to their end. They are greedy and selfish with others who hurt them.

Witches have special distinctions not seen every wheres, some witches are even more powerful so powerful that they are h-'

"They don't exist." A voice broke my reading trance. I was so invested into reading when someone just brought me back to the world.

I looked to the source of voice to correct them that 'they' (we) do exist. My tongue was tied when I saw Laksh, there in his for a change, white shirt and jeans.

"Sorry?" I asked assuming I heard something wrong.

"They do not exist, its a myth. Witches." He completed as he looked at me confidently.

"Then the rumours about principal ma'am?" I asked as his expression changed. He didn't expect me to know this.

But, how could he class something as false when there was proofs?

"She never said she was a witch. She has powers," he clarified as I looked at him strangely.

"But I heard she was a witch?"

"She can't."

"Why?"

"Because these creatures don't exist. They are myth. And its quite foolish to think them as truth. Earth is for humans, like us unlike these creatures. If you have heard Tiwari Ma'am has gained her powers after a lot of austerity." He looked dead into my eyes when he said that. The power he had just while speaking shocked me.

He had nerves to deny a thing which was stated.

I nodded my head as I took both the books and headed towards the old lady.

"Found the book?" She asked as I replied with a yes.

I submitted the books and paid the deposit for them.

"Don't tell me you still believe in them?" I heard Laksh as I was walking on the path way.

"I do," I stopped as he joined me.

"Why?" He asked as we stood on the path, his eyes pouring into mine as I looked at him strangely. Why did he have the strange aura around him.

"I..."

"You shouldn't." He cut me off whispering the words in the huskiest voice he could possess.

"Why?" I couldn't hold back.

~~~~~

_\_|_/_

do vote n comment.
Target stands.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro