♡6♡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

✧✧✧

Clyde's eyes met mine with a fierceness that sent shivers down my spine. He took a step closer to me until our bodies were mere inches apart. The scent of his cologne mixed with the tantalizing aroma of his natural pheromones was intoxicating.

I could feel my senses heightening as his gaze intensified. His gaze dropped to my lips before tracing the line of my jaw and finally resting on my collarbone where my pulse wildly thumped against my skin. He reached for my waist with one hand while the other slipped behind my neck to pull me towards him. 

As our bodies collided, I felt the warmth radiating from his skin seep into mine. His hands roamed over my back as if trying to memorize every curve and dip of my body. I gasped for air.

"You don't feel me anymore?" He murmured seductively as his hands moved to my ass. The sound of my moan filled the air around us. He knew exactly how to push every button without saying a word. As his hands cupped my round ass cheeks beneath the thin fabric of my panties, I felt wild under his touch. His fingers traced the contours of my curves before squeezing gently yet firmly enough to make me moan again. His touch was skillful and confident but also tender at the same time. His hands were creating fireworks on my body that were sending sparks everywhere.

He made a familiar low sound and I shivered,  He licked his lips, his lips... full and pink and looked succulent. I couldn't help but feel the desire welling up inside me. His hands exploring my body and I was lost in the sensation. I knew he wanted me. I wanted him too.

Clyde grabbed my neck and his lips were soft yet demanding as they crashed against mine...His familiar soft lips were like heaven...

I missed this. I missed him.

As our lips moved in sync under his touch, I could barely contain my excitement anymore. I placed my hands around his neck drawing him in even closer. My pussy was dripping and I could feel his erection a little above my vagina as we kissed.

I was lost in his touch...His hands were caressing my body gently but firmly enough to make me moan softly. And then there was the heat, the electric heat flowing between us as if we were two magnets attracting each other. It was overwhelming. 

And I liked it. Very much...

As if on cue he pulled away slightly from me, I moaned again, the sound was low and throaty. I couldn't recognize my voice.

And then there was the feeling, the electrifying feeling of his hand slipping into my panties, Clyde touched my clitoris gently and I felt the heat, a familiar yet pleasurable sensation that made me want more.

I moaned yet again as he played with my clitoris. I could feel it as he rubbed his fingers against my clitoris, and I knew he was enjoying it as much as I was. My moans were growing louder...

And I knew I was close...so close to the edge...

I wanted him to fuck me so badly. Right then and there.

Before Brenda came back.

Brenda.

I summoned the strength to push Clyde away, creating a semblance of distance between us. My pussy was pulsating, and our ragged breaths filled the air as we stood there, locked in a tense standoff. His hand was clenched into a fist, shoved deep into his pocket, as if restraining himself from reaching out again. I could see the bulge of his cock against his jeans.

"What are we doing?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper, my eyes wide with a mix of longing and dismay.

"Soma..." he trailed off.

I shook my head in disbelief, and turned my back on him, trying to break the spell. "Just go, Clyde. You've made your point," I said, my voice firmer now, trying to sound resolute, but my heart still racing from the intensity of the moment.

He lingered for a moment, his presence still palpable, before finally turning to leave. I didn't dare turn around until I heard the door softly close behind him. I let out a shaky breath and slumped against the wall, my chest heaving as I struggled to calm my racing heart.

My pussy was leaking, I knew I needed some sort of relief because I was so uncomfortable, uncomfortable in my own skin. I took off my shirt and my panties then went into the bathroom.

I couldn't help it as my hand moved to my clit. I rubbed my finger against my clitoris, imagining it was Clyde's finger. I felt aroused as I rubbed my clitoris, my fingers rubbing faster.

Then he would insert a finger inside me, so I inserted my finger into my vagina.  I moved my finger in and out of my pussy. It was intense... I gave out a moan.

Clyde would played with my nipples, I rubbed my nipples...imagining his mouth on them, his mouth would be warm.

"Oh Clyde." I moaned as I moved my finger faster. I knew I had to come.

And so I did. A wave of pleasure washed over me.

I leaned against the bathroom wall and turned on the shower. I knew I was still horny. My fingers could never do justice. The cold water from the shower hit me. I sighed and washed up.

As I stood under the cool water, washing away the tension, reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I had just made out with my friend's boyfriend - a betrayal that felt like a punch to the gut. I felt sick to my stomach, my mind racing with guilt and shame.

How could I have let things go so far?

The weight of my mistake crushed me, and I couldn't shake off the feeling of dread that settled in.

When Brenda returned from Sophia's place, I couldn't meet her gaze, my guilt and shame still simmering. Mira was engrossed in her phone, so I discreetly texted her: 'Can we take a walk alone?'

She noticed the gravity of my expression and promptly stood up, concern etched on her face. We stepped out into the night, the cool breeze caressing our skin as we walked, the silence between us heavy with unspoken words.

"What's wrong?"Mira asked, her voice laced with concern.

I hesitated, bracing myself for her reaction. "Clyde came over today when you and Brenda were out," I began, my words measured.

She stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes widening in alarm. "You mean... wait, don't tell me..." she trailed off, her voice barely above a whisper.

I took a deep breath and blurted out the truth: "We made out." The words hung in the air like a confession, and Mira's expression turned from concern disbelief.

"No, Soma!" Mira exclaimed, her voice laced with disbelief.

I nodded solemnly, "Yeah..." I trailed off, leaving unspoken the secrets I couldn't share - the intimate moments I had indulged in, fantasizing about Clyde's touch, and the unfulfilled longing that still lingered. Some things were too personal, too private, to be spoken aloud, and I knew Mira's lectures would only make me feel more ashamed, so I kept those secrets locked away.

"You know it's a bad idea to be alone with Clyde," Mira admonished, her voice firm but concerned. "You're clearly still sexually attracted to him, and we both know how the both of you had one-night stand on the very first day you met him, for goodness' sake! You need to keep your distance, Soma, before things spiral out of control."

That was true. I was almost 18 then, and I felt like I was practically an adult, ready to take on the world. I wanted to assert my independence and start learning how to fend for myself, so I got a job as a waitress at a nearby bar without my mom's knowledge or consent. It was a rebellious move, but I felt empowered. And then, one fateful night, Clyde walked in, and I felt an undeniable spark. He came in for a few drinks, and we ended up giving in to our desires in the women's restroom - a reckless, passionate encounter.

It was a memory we used to laugh about, a reckless moment of passion that we'd jokingly refer to as a 'wild mistake.'

But deep down, I knew that nothing good ever came out of me being alone with Clyde.

Our chemistry was undeniable, but it always led to trouble. I let out a sigh, feeling a mix of regret and resignation wash over me.

"Are you going to tell Brenda?" Mira asked, her voice laced with concern.

"No, of course not," I replied sharply, my mind racing with the potential consequences.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my thoughts. "She would only be hurt," I added, my voice softer now.

Mira's expression turned serious. "Well, you better think of what to do," she said, her words a gentle prod.

But I already knew what I had to do.

I had to avoid Clyde at all costs.

✧✧✧

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro