2) Yaad

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sometimes, a companion for life isn't in your fate.
Sometimes, walking alone all along is ur fate.
Sometimes, love for all life, is a faraway dream
Sometimes, lonely is what you are destined to be
Sometimes, love is just for a brief phase of your life
Sometimes, all that is left behind is memories of that brief phase of life.
Sometimes, all you have is tears and sorrow.
Sometimes, all that you left is a body so hollow
Sometimes, all that you are capable to feel is pain
Sometimes, apart from pain is just materialistic gain

These were the words, she penned down..each line truthfully describing her life....
It wasn't the thing that she wasn't living before him, but it's just that she learnt the true meaning of living after him.
In those 4 years with him, she lived life to the fullest. She learnt the true meaning of love.
Now that he is gone, she has nothing to do but lead the rest of her life in his memories.
Many a times, the thought of joining him,up there, came to her mind...but his promise...no..she dint have niether the courage nor the heart to break it..

She sat looking at the stars. Looking at the brightest star, she smiled at it.
Yes, that was him.
She closed her eyes, his photo close to her heart. All his memories floooded her brain and her face randomly changed from smile to tears.

It all started 4 and a half years back.
Everything was normal in her life, if normal meant topping the class and being a multitasker and an all-rounder, but without any idea of what it was to be in love. While all her friends had a special someone, young Naina had only her books as her companion. Yes, she was a nerd but the most beautiful one...
Every guy who set his eyes on her, fell for her angelic beauty....but she remained oblivious to it, deeply lost in her own world of books.
The books in her hand became an object of envy as they were always close to her and she valued them a lot.

But everything changed, when they crossed paths. The magical moment when they met for the very first time, truly changed both their lives.
He almost dashed into her lending her off- balance. Almost dreading the pain and impact of the fall, she closed her eyes. But when she could niether feel pain nor the hard ground, she opened her eyes to witness the most wonderful sight. She was in his arms and the two shared a deep eyelock.
She was awed by him... completely...and so was he! The girl who had never believed in love, fell in love with him at the very first sight. For the girl who valued nothing but education and books, he became more valuable than everything else.
And as for him..he had never seen a beauty like her...not in his entire life in the modern Nainital. Having her in his arms was a heavenly feeling for him.
The world stopped for both of them as they experienced unexplained bliss, being together.
Their heartbeats in rhythm and breath in sync, all that they could feel was a feeling of being complete. It took them a lot of time to come out of the daze. He gently helped her back and introduced himself, calling himself Sameer.

All the students, who by now had gathered around them were completely shocked for two reasons.
One being, setting eyes on the most handsome boy and the second being, the beauty of the school speaking to him, as she never had spoken to any of the boys!

As days passed, they bonded. Their first meeting had evoked unexplainable emotions in both their hearts....and all that they craved, was for each others presence. The students were dumbstruck to see the quiet and nerdy Naina, open up to a handsome and charming Sameer, in a very short span of time.

It was a beautiful evening that day. The sky was endowed with a different and darker shade of blue and red, as it was post sunset. The cool and calm winds blowing, gave a comforting and peaceful touch to the serene evening.
She walked up to the usual spot, where they met each day, but this time, with a certain nervousness in her.
She reached the spot on the cliff, where he stood staring intently at the darkening sky.
" Sameer"she called out, in a gentle whisper. He turned to see her clad completely in purple, which all the more enhanced her angelic beauty. For a good 15 secs, he couldn't take his eyes off her. She coloured deeply under his intense gaze. She walked up to him, taking her own time to approach him,unlike the other days, when in just two steps,she was next to him.
" Sameer..."
Her voice brought him back and he said

" Naina...I want to tell you something.."
" I too want to tell you something..."
" Ya ,go ahead...."
Mustering all her courage, she spoke
" I don't know what you feel about me or in which way do you perceive our relation...I don't know what will happen after u hear what i am about to say...i really don't know...all that i know is,
I love you...from the depths of my heart!
For me, you are the one who made me realise what it feels to be in love.
For me, you aren't only my first love but also my last. "

He was overwhelmed by her words. All he managed to say was..
" I love you too...."
And he pulled her for an embrace. That moment, the time stopped for them..the world dint matter..as both felt eternal bliss and togetherness,in each others arms.

Post the mutual love confession, a lot of events occurred. 4 years of love, togetherness, good memories and faith.... everything was picture perfect for both...
But no one knew the storm which was going to destroy their happiness.
As the day of their marriage neared, both were experiencing heavenly as finally they were going to be one.

Taking the 7 pheras of marriage with him and promising to be together for not just one, but 7 births and being bound in a sacred relationship, the happy hearts of the two ,did not sense the upcoming storm in their lives. The night when they became one, nor the night when they learnt of a new member joining them, did they realise that their married life was going to end soon.

It had been just 5 months of pregnancy. She stood expectantly at the door, awaiting his return. He had been gone for two days, in relation with his business. An unknown fear and restlessness had gripped her soul..but she chose to remain positive. The silence surrounding her was becoming unbearable. It seemed to warn her about many such silences in the nearing future.

The ringtone of the mobile disturbed her flow of thoughts. Seeing his number on her dialpad, her anxieties lessened and she picked up, only to receive the shock of her life.

She reached the hospital and was completely shattered looking at his condition. The doctor came up to her
" Mrs. Maheshwari, he doesn't have much time...he wants to meet you once"
She rushed in and hugged him tightly, crying loudly.
" N..Naina..mere paas..zyaada waqt.. nahi... plz..ro mat...apna aur humare pyaar ki nishani ka dhyaan rakhna..vada karo..apna aur uska khayal rakhogi aur mere paas jaldi aane ki zid nahi karogi...vaada..karo... Naina...karo.."
" Nahi Sameer...tum hume chodkar nahi ja sakte....abhi toh baby ne tumhe dekha bhi nahi....main kaise jeeungi tumhare bina....hum kaise rahenge...nahi..."
" Bhagwan ki yahi marzi thi....vada karo Naina....tum apna khayal nahi rakhogi toh baby ki jaan khatre mein pad sakti hain....humare pyaar ki nishani ko tum marne nahi de sakti...vada karo"
She wails but manages to tell
" Vada kiya..par jaise hi meri zimmedari khatam ho jayegi....tumhara vada bhi mujhe rok nahi sakega...main...
Before she could complete, he breathed his last.
" Sameerrr....nahii...nahii..tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho...yeh..."

She opened her eyes suddenly and realised that all those were memories and events of the past flashing infront of her eyes.

He had brain haemorrhage and he knew his days were numbered. He also knew that she would go into trauma if she got to know before the final call....and it wouldn't be good for their child..so he spent a lot of time with her and did not inform her.

" Bahut jald humari beti ki shaadi ho jayegi, aur voh bhi usse jisse voh pyaar karti hain..uska ghar basake aur uske bacchon ka thode saal dhyaan rakhke,main aa rahi hoon tumhare paas Sameer..aur iss bar hum kabhi alag nahi honge"
She spoke, tears flowing from her eyes.

It is hard to lead life without the one person you love..Ur companion..but zindagi aage badhne ka naam hain...so we have to move on. Yes, the memories of the person never leave you....just take the pain and sorrow in a positive way and tell yourself,after your time on earth, u will go to that person ultimately.

Hey guys! How is it?
Plz COMMENT and VOTE
Lovingly,
Pratyu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro