6) Ek Mulaqat

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She looked at the blue sky, her eyes holding hopes and dreams of soaring high in the skies. A kind lady, Bela had brought her from Ahmedabad to Bombay, the city of dreams.
Naina, an orphan who lived in utter poverty yet never lost hope and was highly optimistic, was observed selling flowers in the morning, polishing shoes in the evening and studying at night, by a lady called Bela. The first time she saw her, she felt a strange connection towards her. Bela was a childless widow and her yearning for a child was what prompted her to bring Naina with her, making her,her daughter!
Naina was very thin but she looked extremely beautiful. The money she got, she used to buy second hand or third hand books,as she knew education was her way forward. Her eyes reflected her dreams. Her aspirations weren't unrealistic.
Dil hain chota sa
Choti si aasha
Masti bhari dil mein
Bholi si aasha....
Chand taaron ko choone ki aasha..

Bela understood all those emotions which her eyes held.
One day, she went to Naina, who was busy selling flowers.
B: Beta, tumhara naam kya hain?
N: Ji, Naina!
B: Vah! Bilkul sahi naam diya hain tumhare Maa-Baba ne!
Naina just smiled in response, but her eyes filled with tears. Bela notices it and
B: Kya baat hain beti? Aankhon mein aasun kyun?
N: Maa-Baba ki yaad aa gayi!
Hearing that from her, Bela resolved to take her with her and give her a good life. She yearned for a child while Naina yearned for her parents. She decided that she will give a mother's love to Naina.
She persuaded Naina to come with her. Naina did not have anything or anyone , so she agreed. Also, both will get their family, for which both yearned for years.
Sitting in the car, gazing at the blue sky, she felt like a free bird. Her heart was filled with a sense of satisfaction that she had taken the first step towards becoming something in life. Her optimism and faith had brought her to this phase in her life. All these years, whatever she dint have, all of a sudden, she was surrounded by those.
Just a few days back, she was a poor flower seller and an orphan. Now she had a mother, a chance to go to school and study and become something in life.
Completely lost in thoughts, she dint realize when they arrived at Bela's house in Bombay, which was now hers too!
B: Aao beta! Ab yeh ghar tumhara bhi hain...apne ghar mein tumhara swagat hain! Bela smiled and said this while Naina too smiled in response.
They entered the house, while she was awestruck by the beauty and hugeness of the house. Her whole colony together too was nothing compared to this one house!
Looking at her awed expression, Bela just gave a warm smile. She put her hands around her shoulder and gently took her in.
She made her sit on the sofa and told
B: Dekh beta, Jaise ki maine bataya ki main ek vidwa hoon aur meri koi santaan nahi! Tumhare maata- pita bhi nahi hain, isliye aaj se hum maa-beti hain!
N: Maa, maine aapko usi din maa maan liya tha jis din aapne mujhe yeh sab bataya tha.
Saying this she hugs Bela tightly. Both have tears in their eyes, experiencing love after a long time.

Having stepped into her new life, she studied hard and topped in all her exams. Years flew. Now Naina was 25 yrs old and a successful business woman. But her success never masked her humility and loving nature. The employees working under her, always praised her and thanked their stars for giving such a pure soul as their boss, who was niether arrogant nor rude. She treated everyone equally. Bela was proud of her.

Naina had not only achieved professional success,but also received god's gifts in the form of her four best friends, Preeti , Pandit, Munna and Swati.
Mundit were Swapree's respective boyfriends turned fiancées.
But despite everything, she lacked a true love partner in her life. Not that she was ungrateful for what she had or wasn't happy with the relations in her life...but every relation has its own importance and value...

One day, she headed out to her favourite spot on the cliff,where she went, everytime she felt low or lost in life. No one knew about her secret place. But when she reached there, she saw a young man there. She cautiously went near him, taking slow steps. When she reached considerably close to him, she could see his side profile and could make out distinctively the tears trickling down his eyes. He immediately looked up,when  he felt a gaze on him. He looked into her eyes and was lost in them. They shared an eyelock.
The world seemed to stop for them as they continued to be lost in each others eyes. The silence surrounding them was broken when his mobile rang. They came out of the eyelock, and he picked up the call.
"Hello"
"Aap kaun?"
"Accha! "
"Ji haan! Mera naam Sameer Maheshwari hain"
"Theek hain"
These were the sentences he spoke.
N(in mind): Oh! Toh iska naam Sameer hain...
Suddenly something clicked in her mind
N(in mind): Yeh toh Sameer Maheshwari hain, the famous surgeon. Yeh yaha aur voh bhi iss halat mein?
Sameer finished the call and looked at her. She was lost in thoughts. Suddenly he too remembered.
S(in mind): Arey! Yeh toh mashoor business woman hain na..voh..haan! Naina Aggarwal....
A look of familiarity creeps up both their faces. Breaking the silence between them, she spoke
N: Hello Dr. Sameer, main Naina..
S(interrupting her): Ji jaanta hoon, aap famous business woman hain...Naina Aggarwal,right? Hello!
She smiled and sat next to him.
For 5 mins, there was unbearable silence threatening to engulf them.
Breaking the silence, she again spoke
N: Aap bura na mane toh ek baat poochon?
S:Ji, poochiye na!
N: Aap....voh..u r fine na?
S: Haan! Kyun?
N: Voh....aap ro rahe the ....
S: Main....voh...
N: Agar aap nahi batana chahte toh..it's alright.... (Changing the topic) Vaise yeh jagah bahut special hain mere liye..
S: Voh kyun?
N: Jab main lost ya dukhi mehsoos karti hoon ya whenever I feel I want to be alone...I come here. ..it gives me a lot of peace.
Sameer smiles at her and she gets mesmerized by his beautiful smile.
N(in mind): Muskurate hue kitne acche lagte hain!
S: Naina...
N:Ji boliye!
S: Tumne tab poocha na....why..I was..crying..
N: listen if you don't want...it's ok...I am not forcing you....anyways hum pehli baar hi toh mile hain...
S: I know pehli baar mile hain.....but I feel connected with you....main tumhare saath share karna chahta hoon....
Naina keeps her hand on his and gives him a reassuring look, giving him the courage to open up to her.
S: My mom....she cheated my dad..life me pehli baar, aaj maine unhe rote hue dekha....she left him 6 yrs back.....he couldn't bear it... voh sirf mere liye zinda rahe.....aaj theek 6 yrs ho gaye hain....aaj voh itna ro rahe the....all these years I too buried the pain in my heart..only for my father....but aaj jab voh tute...meri himmat bhi toot gayi....
Tears started flowing down his eyes. She wiped his tears. He looked at her, overwhelmed by her simple act as till now only his father wiped his tears till until a few years back, when he decided to become strong and not let anything affect him...She too has tears in her eyes. He pulled her into a hug. She was shocked but reciprocated after sometime. He cried his heart out , while she consoled him like a mother consoling her child. She could feel his pain. Though she had got a mother in the form of Bela, yet she remembered the times when she was all alone,with just her parent's dead bodies as their last memories. They stayed in the same position for 20 mins.
Sameer had calmed down by now and he gently broke the hug.
S:Voh...I am sorry...I just got emotional...voh aaj tak, papa ke sivaye Kisi ne meri parvah nahi ki... tumne itna concern. ....
Naina keeps a finger on his lips.
N: Shh! Main jaanti hoon! Maine bhi akelapan dekha hain...apne Maa-Baba ko apni aankhon ke saamne marte hue dekha hain...voh ....accident.
She tells her life story to him. Recalling all those moments after a long time, she cries. He consoles her and they hug again. She finds solace in his arms. They both stay in the hug, needing each other.
He gently caressed her hair and told
S:Naina...
Naina replied in the same position.
S: Kya tum hamesha mera saath dogi..?
Naina tilts her head and looks at him. She doesn't speak anything.
S: voh. .I mean..
She interrupts him by gently pecking his lips. He freezes for a moment. They share an eyelock. A smile gently creeps on his face, making her smile too.
S: I love you!
N: I love you too!
He hugs her tightly.
S: Thank you so much!
N: No..Thank you...
They both smile, looking into each others eyes. He leans towards her while she too lifts towards him. He gently starts sucking her tender lower lip while she sucked his harder one. They deepened the kiss, entangling their tongues and tasting each others mouth completely. After 10mins, he broke the kiss sensing her lacking breath. A deep red hue adorned both their cheeks. She buried her face in his chest while he gently and lovingly caressed her hair.
It was late evening by now. They both left the cliff hand in hand.
3 weeks later, they tie the knot. From then, their paths merged into one and they walked on it, hand in hand, towards their ultimate destination of togetherness.

Ek Mulaqat mein
Dil mein dabi baat keh Gaye
Mile the pehli baar
Par dil ke taar jud gaye
Ab dono chale Saath
Ek manzil ki oor
Ab kabhi nahi tootega
Unke bandhan ki yeh dor

Hey guys!
Plz COMMENT and VOTE
Lovingly,
Pratyu