5) Realisation( Ashdeep)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is again an Ashdeep OS.

It had been a year since 'yeh un dinon ki baat hain' went off-air. The cast and crew members were very sad due to the sudden close of their beloved show. Now, everybody have moved on, doing their respective works. They are in contact with each other, but due to their busy schedules are not able to meet up often. The super six of the show- Samundit and Swapreena, had also become super six in real life- Rasaghav and Kriayshi.
Randeep was now in Jhansi. Sitting in his bedroom, he felt very restless. From the day of the farewell,he has been feeling different.
Every time he closed his eyes, he remembered the moments he shared with her, be it onscreen or offscreen. A smile used to creep up his face whenever he rembered their offscreen moments, especially her b'day celebration when he had smeared her face with the cake. He never thought that he will miss her so much. Their photos, which fans had sent, he had hanged them in his house. Every instagram post of hers, he had liked with a different account. He kept staring at her pics in his phone. He missed everything about her- her beautiful eyes,her smile,her chirpiness, her cuteness,her radiance,her non stop talk, her honesty...he missed everything about her and above all he missed her presence around him. He had never felt that way before, for anybody. He always maintained a distance from her. They became close after quite a long time. He remembered his cold behaviour towards her....not letting her win in any segment.
Everything that happened in the past 2years of yudkbh flashed before his eyes. Sitting in Jhansi, loneliness resonated in his room. Though he was with his family, he dint feel very happy. All the time only she came in his head. Since the time he learned that the show was going to go off air, the thought of not being able to see her pricked him hard.
His heart shouted out to him, not being able to hide what it truly felt
Randeep's heart: u love her, u idiot!
Randeep was shocked.
R: What..no! How's it possible...we are just good friends...
RH: Why are you restless to see her then? Why do you miss her so much? Why do you feel happy inside when people ship you? Why Randeep? Why?
R: Because...
He dint have an answer.
RH: See, u don't have an answer. Admit it now atleast that you have fallen for her! Don't you understand how much she torments me when she is around..
R: What?
RH: of course, u dumbo! Whenever she's around, whenever she's close, i start beating faster and faster. Don't you seriously feel anything when she looks at you, when she compliments you, calls you a gentleman?
R: Of course I feel happy whenever she compliments me....
He remains silent for a long time. He closes his eyes and recalls all the moments they spent together. He felt sad when he remembered how badly he treated her.
R: Yes....I love her..I love Ashi...I ... love her..
The new found realisation made him extremely happy. But will she accept him? Does she also feel the same way?
R: Why will she accept me? I have always acted insensitively towards her, yet she never stopped her warm and friendly behaviour towards me..
Whatever it is, I can't keep my feelings within me. I have to tell her.. if she rejects, then it's ok...atleast I will have the satisfaction that I told her before it's too late.
He makes up his mind to propose her as soon as he lands in Mumbai.
R: Ashi Singh, I am coming! Be ready!

Hey guys! This is just an OS where Randeep realises his love. I know it's imperfect, plz forgive my errors.
Plz COMMENT and VOTE
Lovingly,
Pratyu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro