4) Kaun hain jo sapnon mein aaya( Ashdeep)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is an Ashdeep OS. So those who don't ship them can skip this and go ahead.

A young woman, clad completely in a cream coloured outfit, with flowers adorning her hair, ran past him. He could hear her sweet voice. Her soothing laughter were like melodious notes of music falling on his ears. Her aura captivated him. He was completely mesmerized by her. She surely must be an angel. Though he couldn't see her face, he knew she was the most beautiful creation of God. Her long tresses were flying in the air, while the surroundings filled with the fragrance of those flowers adorning her hair. She was the first ray of light, which drove away all darkness. She was the blooming flowers in the lush,green garden. She was the first drops of rain that hydrated a barren land. Everything about her was breathtakingly beautiful. He yearned to get a glimpse of her face, but he was unsuccessful. She seemed very familiar, yet he couldn't figure out who she was.
Finally he caught her hand as she tried to run past him. She turned but the curtains covered her face. Before he could unveil her identity, the alarm clock rang and he woke up with a start!
He curses the alarm clock which interrupted his beautiful dream and gets out of bed. He finished his daily routine and headed to the sets of yudkbh, where he had to transform into Sameer!
So all of you must have understood that this person is none other than Randeep Rai!
Like every other day, he finished shooting his scenes. He headed home completely tired.
That night, he againt dreamt the same dream, but this time there was more to it. She was far away from him, but he could see her back.
He suddenly heard a beautiful voice. It was melodious and he knew it was her.
Kaun hain jo sapnon mein aaya..
Kaun hain jo dil mein samaya...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exD5okdopWc

He kept walking towards her, mesmerized by her voice. He tapped her shoulder and she turned.
He was shocked to see who it was!

R: Tum!
He woke up with a start! She was...how..can it be...no...he..

The next day, he found that only Samaina scenes were being shooted that day, so all his scenes were only with Ashi!
He calmed the thunderstorm in his heart and they shot all the scenes.
It was evening 6. Being a gentleman, he offered to drop her home. She initially refuses but finally relents as he requests her.
She was looking out of the window, while he was driving. To break the silence, he played the radio.
Kaun hain jo sapnon mein aaya..
Kaun hain jo dil mein samaya...

She sang along with it,as it was her favourite song. He recognised the voice to be similar to that in his dream. So it was indeed her!
In his dream-
When he tapped her shoulder, she turned. He was shocked to see that she was none other than Ashi Singh!
He woke up with a start. Assuming it to be his imagination, he ignored it as.. He couldn't believe that she was the one who came in his dreams!
Coming back to the present,
R(in mind): So it was indeed her! My dream girl! My Ashi!
He stopped the car suddenly. She was shocked by his sudden action.
A: Kya hua Randeep?
R: Bahar chalo! Mujhe kuch baat karni hain tumse!
A: Par..
R: Chalo na Ashi!
He made a cute face and she followed his instructions and stepped out of the car. It was truly an isolated area.
A: Kya hua hain deep?
R: Voh...mujhe..
A: Haan! Bolo!
R: Ashi, I don't know how to say this but.. Tum roz mere sapnon mein aati ho!
Ashi was shocked!
A: k..kya...?..Ma..in.. tumhare...sap..ne.. mein..
R: Pata nahi...
They kept looking at each other, both at a loss of words!

R: I ....think...ki...I.. love...I love you Ashu!
Ashi just froze.
A(in mind): Did he just...confess .. That he loves me?...And he called me Ashu...
She was on cloud nine!
So lost was she in thoughts that she dint respond. Randeep goes on his knees and holds her hand. She shivers due to his touch, though on her hand.
R: Ashi Singh, I love you! Will you be with me forever?
Ashi managed to reply
A: Y .. yes!
She kneels down too and they share a hug.
Randeep sings
Voh joh hain sapnon mein aayi..
Dil mein mere hain samayi..
Lo hogayi voh meri hi..
Mohabbat meri rang layi...

Hey guys! Plz COMMENT and VOTE
I don't know how this has come out.. Plz share your honest views in the comments section.
Lovingly,
Pratyu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro