1 year later

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

♨Honey Lemon's POV

1 year had passed since the showcase and now, I'm in my private lab getting the big black ball that weight 400 pounds. I rushed to the other lab while wearing my headset.

While rushing to my other lab (a smaller one actually). I saw Tadashi and a boy talking to GoGo. This is what I heard:

"GoGo, this is my brother, Hiro." He said.

So that's why they look alike. It's Tadashi's brother. Suddenly, GoGo removed her helmet and Hiro's face was (^O^). I have to admit, they are cute together but there is an 8 months age gap. You see, Leiko was born in the month of March and Hiro was born in the month of November but same year. I wore my headset and rush to the smaller lab.

"Excuse me, coming through!" I shouted as I bring the big metallic ball.

"Oh my gosh! You must be Hiro. I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU.".I squealed.

"Perfect timing, perfect timing." I added.

I pushed the button that allows the stand to hold the ball.

"That's a lot of metal." He said.

"Four hundred pounds of it. Come here, come here, come here." I said very quickly.

"You're gonna love this! A dash of perchloric acid, a smidgen of cobalt, a hint of hydrogen peroxide, SUPER HEATED TO FIVE HUNDRED KELVIN, and...TADAAA! It's pretty great, huh?" I said as I show my new experiment.

"Sooooo, Pink. " He said sarcastically.

"Here's the best part." I said as I put my finger to the ball and BOOM! It exploded a bit.

"Wow." Was all he can say.

"I know, right?! Chemical-metal embrittlement!" I said as I smile to him.

"Not bad, Honey Lemon." Tadashi said as he admires my work.

"Honey Lemon? GoGo? Wasabi?" Hiro said while pointing his thumb at Wasabi.

"If I spill wasabi on my shirt one time people, one time!" Wasabi  shouted.

"Fred was the one who came up with the nicknames." Tadashi said while chuckling a bit.

"Uh, who's  Fred?" Hiro asked curiously.

"This guy, right here!" Fred interrupted.

"AAAHHH!!!" Hiro shouted in surprise.

"Don't worry, it's just a suit, it's not my real face face and body. My name's  Fred." Fred said as he introduce himself.

"School mascot at day and at night…I'm also a school mascot." He added.

"So what's your major?" Hiro asked.

"No, no, no. I'm not a student but I am a major science enthusiast. I've  been asking Honey to develop a new formula that can turn me into a fire-breathing lizard. It will. But she says that's NOT Science." He said.

"It's really not." I said.

"Then, the shrinking ray I asked Wasabi for isn't  Science either?" He asked.

"Nope." Wasabi said.

"Then, what about invisible sandwich. Imagine eating a sandwich but everyone thinks you're  crazy." He said as he did a bite.

Then, Tadashi called his brother to come with him.

ⓣⓘⓜⓔⓢⓚⓘⓟ

After a few days, we found out that Hiro is going to participate in the SFIT Showcase. Even if he's new to us, we acted like we know him since a long time. When he was creating microbots and we were there, we all laugh, chat, play, and joke around. I really feel comfortable around those two brothers.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro