11.How Dare you?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Birthday Ishika aka RinkyTangri...so I updated as you had asked me to give one on your birthday.

----------------------------------------------

After dropping Ragini at Oberoi Mansion,Shivaay returned to take his revenge from Annika.

It was already night and the trio gang were still chatting sitting under a tree. 

Annika: Rudra,its late you should go home now

Rudra: No Bhabhi...its okay...I usually stay out till 2 o'clock due to the parties

Samar: Rudra we should plan out something instead of all this...Shivaay is using my sister

Annika: Samar...I can understand...even I am using you

Samar: No Annika...I am your friend and I am just enjoying myself doing all these acts

Rudra: Ha ha bhaiya...me too...loved that Jalkura SSO and bhabhi the way you set the table on fire...ha ha...and the way the manager held Ragini didi while she stumbled...she expected SSO to come to her

Samar gave a glare to Rudra.Rudra paused.

Samar: Ha ha...its okay Rudra...but I won't spare Shivaay if he hurts my sister

Annika: I won't let that happen...

Rudra: Now what are you upto Annika bhabhi?

Annika: Just wait and watch

Shivaay reached the place where Annika and the two were sitting.He hid himself behind a tree.He could see two shadows...one Annika's and the other Samar's ...Rudy's was not visible because he was standing leaning onto the tree and his shadow was at another angle.

SSO could hear Annika speak loudly.

Annika: Aww...so cute...I love you so much...Muuaah 

Shivaay behind the tree: Fhut the wuck! 

Annika continued : You are so little...ow  my cutie pie...

Shivaay fuming with jealousy: What? She never spoke such words for me...why him? Anyways I don't care

Annika: Aw...you are so soft and fluffy

Shivaay in mind: What? Is she kis... no no...not at all...What are they doing? I need to go and check

Shivaay moved towards them. What he found there relieved his fast-beating heart which would have got another attack if his thoughts had come true.Seeing Shivaay, Rudra hid himself.

Annika was playing with a cute white puppy. 

Shivaay: Annika what are you doing?

Annika: Cooking...

Shivaay: What?

Annika: Can't you see? Mr. to-be-Ragini Malhotra...

Shivaay: What are you saying?

Annika: Just saying the other way round...people usually call the girls by their husbands name...I just took a step towards the revolution and called you by your to-be-wife's name

Samar: Dare you hurt my sister Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi...Just grow up and stop using people for your needs

Shivaay: Isn't your new girlfriend doing the same?

Samar: You are mistaken

Shivaay: Ha ha...I will destroy you Mr.Samar Malhotra...You dared to enter my possession...now your sister is at my possession

Annika: Dare you do anything wrong...

Shivaay: If you want your sister safe,then hand over Annika to me

Samar: Is she a file or any thing that I will hand over Annika to you...Don't you dare hurt her

Shivaay: Uh! Enough of this dare crap

He held Annika's hand and pulled her. Samar held her other hand .

Samar: Don't move

Shivaay: Who are you to tell that? Your sister is with me

Annika: Samar...I can handle

Annika assured Samar with her eyes and he left her hand.Rudy came out of the hiding.

Rudra: We need to help bhabhi...Billuji has turned into Bagad billa

Samar: Hmm...we need to save the beauty from the beast 

Shivaay pushed Annika into his car and drove to one of the houses owned by him.He dragged her into the house.

Shivaay: How dare you Annika? How could you move on?

Annika: Rohit is just my best friend

Shivaay: Now you would be under house arrest forever...and you would be forcefully made to eat...and you won't be able to escape

Annika shouted: Just shut up...Just shut the hell up! I have been tolerating all this till now because I thought I deserved it...But I think you are crossing your limits...How can you use someone for your benefits...I won't let that happen

Shivaay immediately twirled Annika's hand behind her back.

Shivaay: Hmm...what did you say?

Annika didn't wince in pain but she immediately jerked his hand and with a quick reflex she twirled Shivaay's hand behind his back.

Annika: What did you say?

Shivaay: What are you doing Annika?

Annika: Tit for tat

Shivaay: What?

Annika: Oh...let me tell you in Hindi...mein aapko takkar de rahi hoon...Enough of your using others...they are not your possessions and don't think I don't know you...I just never gave it back to you...Who are you to put me under house arrest?

Shivaay: Annika...

Annika: Shivaay...you are so dumb-head...how could you become such a witty businessman...you have done so many mistakes...we have shared so many moments and instead of finding out the reason behind me doing all this...you are taking your so-called revenge and for what? Om? But Om didn't suffer in all this...Did he? 

Shivaay: What? You did all this because you are a gold digger...And how dare you all me dumb

Annika: That's how you prove my statement correct...You never think...And you know what you don't even understand...

Shivaay: What ? What did I not understand? Anyways I am not going to fall into your trap again and for your made-up stories

Annika: Wow...till now I haven't even told a story...and you are assuming things...Did anyone suffer because of me?Just answer me Damn it! (She shouted)

She pushed Shivaay into the nearby sofa .

Annika:Answer me right away

Shivaay:I don't care

Annika: Then why do you care to come after me...Why are you taking your revenge? Do you even have a valid reason?

Annika looked straight into Shivaay's eyes with full confidence.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you :)

Hope you like it Ishika...soch samajh kar comment karna...Happy birthday again

Next update on 5th July ...evening time

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro