12.At Loggerheads

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Annika asked Shivaay whether he even has a valid reason to take revenge from her and looked at him with rage.

Shivaay: Yes...even though Om didn't get hurt...You tried to hurt him...Anything could have happened...You didn't even think once before blaming him

Annika shouted: But he knew about it already...how could he get hurt

She paused realising what she had said

Shivaay: What did you say?..He knew?

Annika: What? And why the hell are you after me? What happened to you when Tej uncle always taunted him...you didn't stand up for him then? Why now? Where did you stand mum when Tej uncle always blamed him and Jahnvi aunty...You know what he has turned into now...

Shivaay: Yes I know...and you...

Annika cuts him 

Annika: No you don't...You don't even know what he has been going through...You always say you can go against anyone for your brothers then why not Tej uncle? Tell me Shivaay

Shivaay: Because he is family...

Annika: That's what...I was never your family...you proved it now...else I am going through you could have done it to your uncle...but no

Shivaay shouted: Shut up! Not a word more...You are not my family...You were a part of my family...which is not there at present

Annika: No...Shivaay...I wasn't ever a part...you just said it...you never meant it...I understood Shivaay how trustworthy you are

Shivaay: Seems like the the most untrustworthy person is speaking about trust

Annika: Stop taunting me...and pay attention to yourself...You have always been wrong to me...but I never objected because I...I cared for you...but you

Shivaay: Lies again...you never cared for me...

Annika: Seems like you have lost your memory due to that faint attack...I can still remind you how I used to care for you...how I used to trust you when Tia...leave it...It doesn't matter to me now...People who don't know how to value things should not be told what worth the thing has in their life,they will lose it however precious the thing maybe

Shivaay: Don't you think you are giving too much importance to yourself

Annika: Think whatever you want...I don't care now...You have broken me with your words right now

Shivaay:What?

She had tears in her eyes by then.

Annika: Bye Shivaay...and I am requesting you to stay away from Sahil and my life...Live happily with your new girlfriend Shivaay...Happy life and don't look back at your past...Today...I got all my answers ...what importance I had in your life...anyways bye

Saying so she walked off from that place leaving Shivaay in deep thoughts.

Shivaay in mind: What did she say? broken? She was the one who broke my heart...And what did she say Om knew? Uh! why didn't I ask her about it? Why was I so silent?  Did she do all this under pressure? What had happened ? Why did she do that? Does she really have a reason for her actions ? What is happening? Why is Rudy still hanging out with Annika? There must be something I don't know...I will have to find out...wait...did she just leave me? No...I have to stop her...I want to know the truth...My Annika...I broke my Annika...I could see it in her eyes...And that's true...whatever she said is true...I need to find out the truth

---------------------------------------------

Thank you :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro