13.Truth revealed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As promised I couldn't update a chapter on 5th July...so this is another update to compensate for that.

----------------------------------------

After two days,

Shivaay was in deep thoughts. He tried to find out the truth. He asked all the family members.Everyone behaved differently with him.He felt something was fishy.Thus,his determination to find the truth increased. With full trust on him,he tried to find out the truth behind Annika's actions.Meanwhile, he didn't pay any heed to Ragini's numerous attempts of hitting at him.

Then something clicked his witty mind.He called Khanna.

Shivaay: Khanna...bring me the cctv videos of every guest room and corridors...of the day when Annika left and of  two or three days before that.

After sometime,Khanna comes to him.

Khanna: Sir,actually some video clips have been accidentally deleted...But here I have the others 

Shivaay: What? okay you go...

Khanna leaves

Shivaay: Now I know someone has trapped her...but what will I do now...No one is even telling me the truth...What should I do? Let me check these clips that Khanna brought 

He checks them.Suddenly he comes across the video in which Ragini was seen. He paused the video. The video showed the fall of Ragini when she had jumped from the terrace of Oberoi Mansion. He zoomed it and was shocked at what he had seen.

Shivaay: Fhut the wuck ! She is a fraud!..There was a harness attached to her.Is she behind Annika's actions? 

Behind Shivaay,he heard someone clapping. It was Omkara.

Om: Wow Shivaay...your new girlfriend seems to be a fraud...

Rudra joined  them.

Rudra: That's why I wonder why that Nagini...could be alive even after jumping from 50 feet 

Without saying a word,Shivaay left the place .

In Delhi,

In the drawing room of a house,

Annika was crying.

Annika: I left Mumbai...I couldn't stay there after knowing what Shivaay thought about me.I want to shift here. Actually,Sahil is on his trip and I didn't want to disturb him...so I came here.Aunty, I am helpless. You are the only person I can trust in this new city...You had given me that contract of the college canteen...and you shifted here with your promotion...I was so lonely without you

Lady: No Annika...don't say like this...You are not alone and what Shivaay did to you is not acceptable...you should take revenge

Annika: Aunty,I can't be like that...that will leave no difference between me and the villains...that's bad

Lady: You are very good Annika...that's your problem...People either take you for granted or use you for their means

Annika: Aunty,I want to start afresh...I want to give a good life to Sahil...after that I will leave...(she stopped)

Lady: Where Annika?

Annika: I will leave this world

Lady: Oh,my girl Annika...be a sport ...don't start your devdas story once again...wait I know how to cheer you up...

Annika: Huh?

Lady: Let's go on a trip...

Annika: What?

Lady: Let's go on a trip for a break

Annika: Where?

Lady: To Goa! 

Annika: What? No Aunty...no please Aunty its okay

Lady: Oh girl...be a sport and cheer up...tickets are already booked...go pack your things now...and we are leaving tonight...I won't listen to you and now I am taking a break from my boring life

Annika: But Aunty...when did you book tickets?

Lady: Okay I will book them now but you swear on me Annika...you won't protest and you are coming

Annika: Okay

Lady:Now smile...no no no a genuine smile

Annika smiled at the motherly figure and left for her room .

-----------------------------------

Thank you :)

Now-a-days, Ishqbaaaz episodes are really mind blowing...No complains at all...Acting is top class,direction is best,dresses are really fantastic and the story is more than amazing

Next update tomorrow...

Good news, I have got the idea how to end this story 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro