18.Help Arrived!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay was sitting on the foreign land ,keeping Annika's head on his lap. He was crying continuously .He was trying his best to talk to Annika...but she did not respond.

Suddenly,the rescue team came up to her.

Doctor: Did she react to the first dose?

Assistant : Yes...(to Shivaay) Excuse me sir

The doctor checked her nerves.

Doctor: Good...Give her another dose of it?

Shivaay: Hey ! what are you giving her? And why didn't you shift her to the hospital.

Assistant: Sir  you must have heard of Adrenaline usage in heart treatments...the nearest hospital is a small one and its full.We didn't have much time in hand to save her...She couldn't have been treated there ...so we started her treatment here...Would you please help?

Shivaay nodded .The doctor gave her an injection. He checked Annika's heartbeat through his stethoscope.

Doctor: Get a thin mat for her...(to Shivaay) I must say the girl is really brave and has got a really brave and caring brother (He said pointing at the little boy)

Doctor: This girl has great will power and courage...she could sustain even after getting shot twice...But her condition is critical...anything can happen to her...we had almost lost hopes that she would undergo the first dose of adrenaline...her heart had stopped working...she has also lost blood...we have successfully taken out the first bullet from her stomach but we didn't have time to take out the other one...though we have tried our best to stop further blood to flow

Shivaay looked at Annika's shoulder...He watched as the doctor took out the second bullet.

Shivaay's eyes again filled with fresh tears. He couldn't see her in that condition.He was feeling her pain inside his body. He didn't move.Annika's eyes were still closed.

Doctor to his assistant : She may need oxygen any moment...just be ready with the team.Just check if there is any movement in her

The team left.

Shivaay and the boy sat beside Annika.

Boy: Didi please wake up...

Shivaay looked up to the boy. He couldn't decipher how he was connected to Annika.

Shivaay: Annika now don't play games with me...Okay I lose...Please wake up now...just open your eyes. I know you want to see your tadibaaaz Kanji ankhon wala bagad billa all broken...that's why you left me...See just look at me...You broke me Annika...You broke me...

Annika did not respond.The boy kept on checking her nerves and imitated as the doctor did.

Shivaay: Okay so you won't understand this way...I have to be SSO...Okay Annika,here's the deal...You said my eyes are satrangi...now if you don't get up then I will destroy these pair of eyes...or say donate them to someone...it will be of help...and then you have to get up to take care of this Blind Singh Oberoi forever...only then you will get up...no one is there to take me home...only you can save me now

Boy: Are you out of your mind?...Didi wake up please...Look this man has gone nuts...please didi I can't handle this situation...he has gone insane

Shivaay picked up a sharp thing near by and brought it straight near his eyes.

Boy: Didi !

Surprisingly,Annika opened her eyes...She blinked weakly.She murmured something to herself.

Annika: Sahil...Shivaay (in a very low voice)

Shivaay immediately left go of that sharp thing and helped Annika lay down comfortably.

Shivaay: Dare you leave me like this again Annika

Boy: Didi!

Annika looked at the boy and caressed his tear stained face with her uninjured hand.

Annika: Bye! Take care...

She closed her eyes once again.

Shivaay: Annika !( he shouted)

Boy: Didi...what happened now? Open your eyes!

Shivaay: No Annika just open your eyes...you can't leave me now...not like this...you can't die without me...no Annika no

The boy checked her nerves.

Annika opened her eyes slightly.

Annika: I am still alive ? Why didn't I die?

Shivaay smiled at her cuteness and playfully hit on her head.

Annika: Ouch! Shivaay !

Shivaay: Sorry

Annika: I thought I was seeing a dream and I would reach heaven after that...Okay let me try once again...I will close my eyes and then I will reach heaven,wait and watch...Bye !

She closed her eyes once again.

Boy: Didi? Have you lost it?

Annika giggled.She opened her eyes.

Annika: Okay...even if I try I can't...so ya you both have to tolerate me now

Boy: Bhaiya,I think this the after effect of being shot...Didi has lost her mind

Annika: No dear...just joking to lighten your moods...

Shivaay: In this serious situation you are trying to joke and that too such lame jokes...I will never talk to you

Annika: Okay...bye...

Shivaay: Hey hey wait...now don't start this "bye" drama once again.

Boy: Didi they couldn't save my Papa...I don't know where Mama lives...She is in Goa

The boy cried.Annika felt bad.

Annika: Come here dear...

The boy went near her.

Annika: Do you know...what your Papa is now?

Boy nodded in no.

Annika: Your papa is a Superhero...just like the ones you see and admire on Tv and video games.

Boy: Papa...

Annika: Your Papa is always with you...He just set an example on how to selfless and protect everyone in a crisis...He was very brave to stop and distract the terrorist...He saved all these people from him.He saved the whole country from these terrorists demand...And about your Mama...I will find her for you...But you need to promise me one thing...

Boy: What?

Annika: You will be like your Dad and save your Mama from all the hurdles in life...You need to keep faith...Your father believed in you...Now he is a national hero...Aren't you proud of him? that your Dad is extraordinary...and not a coward like the passengers in the plane who were scared of only three terrorists...

Boy: Papa had this diary with him...He gave it to me while he was dying...I am really proud of him...I want you to read it and make me understand what he has written...I can't understand...He also gave me my Mom's pendant.

Annika:Shivaay please...

Shivaay nodded and took the diary from the child's hand.

Suddenly, the doctors' team rushed towards Annika and the boy.

Doctor: How can you be so careless? (he shouted)

Assistant: Sorry sir

Doctor: What sorry? Its already late...Now just treat the child...give that anti-venom

Assistant : Okay sir

Shivaay: What happened?

While treating the boy,the assistant answered.

Assistant: Sir,the terrorists have poisoned the passengers.

That's when Shivaay looked at the boy's hand.It was completely blue.He turned his gaze to Annika.The doctor was treating her.

Suddenly,the boy started breathing heavily.He couldn't breathe properly.Then,he puked.He coughed.

Shivaay rubbed his back and assured him that he would be alright.

Boy: Didi...be brave and take care...find and tell my Mama about this...Bhaiya...take care of my didi else I will not leav...

Shivaay: No you will be alright...you have to take care of your Mama

He couldn't complete his sentence. He was not breathing...His body became heavy.He closed his eyes.

Assistant: Sir we couldn't save him

Shivika were shocked at what they heard.Annika couldn't stop her tears.Shivaay was shocked to speak anything. There was complete silence in that place.

--------------------------------------------

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro