3.TO BE HELD CAPTIVE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay returns to the cottage when he had kept Annika after completing his work in office.Seeing him, Annika rushes to him.

Annika: Shivaay have you gone mad ? Why have you kept me here?

Shivaay: Annika don't worry...I am just taking my revenge...Whatever loss you have done to Omkara,you will pay for it.

Annika:Shivaay?

Shivaay : And yes, until you tell me why you did all this I won't leave you...Trust me if you don't surrender soon,its going to be tougher for you...

Annika: Why are you doing this Shivaay?

Shivaay: Why you did that Annika?

Annika: I can't tell

Shivaay: Why did you act good all these days? Hmm? 

Annika: Shivaay don't act childish

Shivaay: Then stop being insane...and tell the damn reason

Annika: I only wanted money

Shivaay : What will you do of it?

Annika: Buy a new house,new clothes, jewels, ..mm and anything that I want

Shivaay: Deal...I will give you all that instead of money...You can ask me anything

Annika: What?

Shivaay: Yes...and you have to live here in this high class cottage which has the best interior design...you will have everything here ...best food,best clothes,best accessories...but

Annika: But?

Shivaay: You cannot contact anyone...you cannot talk to anyone...you cannot meet anyone...moreover this place is away from the city and no mobile network is available here...I have but up network jammers all around which will bar your mobile network you cannot escape from here...you will remain detached from the world...you will get no news of the world...So welcome to your dreamland Annika...at last I have fulfilled my dream of fulfilling your dream

Annika felt as if someone had stabbed him...She knew getting separated from him the consequences would be worse but she never expected it to be this extent.

Annika: Shivaay Sahil?

Shivaay: I will take care of him...You are not my family but he is still a part of my family...

Shivaay in mind: I know Annika you would surrender...being a chirpy girl...you can't stay detached from the world for long...this time even the Fates would take my side...now my game starts and I know I will win

Shivaay: Do you surrender already?

Annika: No! I will live here till the time I know Sahil is safe ...

Annika tried to remain stiff and accept her punishment.

Shivaay: Good I expected that! Now I got to go...

Annika: Um...Shivaay... Can I talk to Sahil once ?

Shivaay: Not until you surrender...He is in his trip and you should not disturb him...Anything you want just call the servant...Don't try to chat with them...anyways I have appointed deaf and dumb ones here...and have warned them not to talk to you ...not even look at you...you want anything write over there on that white board ,it will be supplied to you

Saying so Shivaay left Annika there all alone and broken but not weak.

---------------------------------------------------

(FORGIVE ME FOR THIS PART)

At Oberoi Mansion,

Rudra: O, what do you think about this lizard? She is lying...I am sure.

Om:Shut up, Rudra!

Rudra:Let's go talk to her

OmRu went near Ragini.

Rudra: Aunty, where did you get these door hanging decor? 

Ragini: What? Did you call me Aunty? Don't you dare call me that  ever again...Those are my earrings!

She shouted at Rudra.Seeing her as such,Rudra hid behind Om.

Rudra murmurs: These are you earrings...I thought you were recycling and reusing you door hangings

Om: Shut up Rudra! Sorry Ragini...he was just kidding 

Ragini: Hmm...

Rudra: O, is she a Vampire? Look how she is looking at the blood in her hands...

Om: Rudra ...will you you stop?

Rudra: Okay...

Om: Ragini, Shivaay must be coming now...you can sort out the matter when he comes...but I am sure Khanna did not have any wrong intentions

Ragini: Yeah...Let him come...I need to meet Shivaay Singh Oberoi...and tell him what his employee was trying to do...

Om: No Ragini it must be a misunderstanding...

Ragini: No...its not ...I could have moved to the police station but before that I wanted to inform you all and I am not in a state to go there because of my wounds...I won't spare him

Just then Shivaay enters.

Shivaay: What is going on here?

----------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro