4.FILLER

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Firstly Eid Mubarak to everyone(Muslims and non-Muslims) of gulf countries and for Indians, Bangladeshis and for the rest in advance .

Second, Thank you all once again for so many votes and comments in my first story "When Imagination Goes Wild#Shivika#Ishqbaaaz"...got #38 rank in Fanfiction ...this rank is consistent even after the story is over...THANK YOU !  I know we shouldn't look back at the past but can't help when the past is showing results in present.

TiaraMe07 has set the date 10th July to start the sequel for "When Imagination..."

Next chapter will have Shivika purely...only Shivika to be updated after 6 hours

---------------------------------------------------------

At Oberoi Mansion,

Shivaay enters .

Shivaay: What is happening here?

Rudra runs to him.

Rudra whispers: Bhaiya, see this chipkali here is blaming Khanna that he tried to do Ras Leela with her

Shivaay: What?! (confused)

Om: Shivaay , she is telling that Khanna tried to molest her

Shivaay: No way!

Rudra whispers in Shivaay's ear: That's what, Khanna doesn't even look at girls...I thought that he was "Maa ka ladla bigad gaya"...But this Aunty doesn't understand

Shivaay: Miss?

Ragini: Ragini...Ragini Malhotra

Shivaay: Okay ,Miss Malhotra...

Ragini: Call me Ragini

Shivaay: Ragini, there is surely some misunderstanding...I told him to bring you here as you went unconscious on the road 

Ragini: No...that's not true...I saw that he was trying to take advantage of my situation

Shivaay: Okay...but before that I want to talk to Khanna

He takes Khanna to one side.

Shivaay: Khanna...I know you are innocent...but tell me what all happened I will set things right

Khanna: Thank you sir ...Sir I was standing there...Suddenly she opened her eyes and seeing me standing there,she blamed me for...Sir trust me I was 2 feet away from her because I didn't know how to pick her up...so I had ordered for a stretcher and two nurses...Then she forced me to drive to Oberoi Mansion so that she would complain you all about me...she even threatened me not to tell anyone about it unless she tells else she would move to the police...I didn't want to trouble you after all that happened so I obeyed her

Shivaay: Khanna don't worry...I will not let anything happen to you...But take care that you don't even go in front of her

Shivaay comes to Ragini

Shivaay: Ragini, I apologize ...now will you take back your statement?

Ragini: NO...he should get punished

Shivaay: Oh ...that means you won't take back your statement...but let me tell you I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi...I don't just employ anyone as my personal bodyguard...I would like to do the DNA compatibility test of those marks on your body which you claim that Khanna did...You will stay here unless I get the results...Trust me if I find you are wrong I won't spare you

Ragini in mind: Don't stretch this too much...just come to the plan

Ragini: Okay

Shivaay: Good...Khanna make sure it is done under tight security

Everyone left from there.Now Ragini started her plan.She moved towards the terrace and left a note in the hall.

She called someone.

Ragini: Is it clear now?  Are you ready?

Person: Yes, ma'am...but ma'am this may be dangerous

Ragini: I don't care...Just do as I say

Person: Okay ma'am...at 3?

Ragini: Yeah!

Person: 1...2...3

Then Ragini jumped off the terrace.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you,

I am seriously telling I am turning insane because of this Ragini...

I don't hate her yet but can't afford to like her. I don't know why...I have mixed feelings...She doesn't even have a humorous side to her as Tia had...At least she entertained us with her reiki and Lady Baba...

Even Kamini's pallu girane wala ...oo laa la background song just cracked me up, it was entertaining...but with Ragini ...I just cracked up when she hit herself with the hammer though she got hurt near her temples which is where she didn't hit...Ragini is not that entertaining character.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro