24/Prom

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hamilton

Driving to school wasn't ever that exciting. But it changes when next Saturday is the prom.

I wonder if I ask Laurens if he'll say yes. Or will I wonder if I'll have the balls to ask. God he's so adorable.

I arrive at school. I see Laurens talking to Peggy. I walk over and the bell rings. He waves and walks away.

At lunch I sit next to him. How am I going to ask him? "Why are you being so quiet?" He asks.

Well here we go. "Laurens." I say and grab his hand. " Will you go to prom with me?"

"About time you asked!" He exclaims. "I've been waiting!"

I blush. "Sorry!"

Then Peggy whispers something to Maria and they giggle.

After lunch we go to our lockers. I look around and I can't find Laurens.

I go to the boy's bathroom to see him fixing his hair. "Hi." He jumps at my greeting.

"Oh it's you." Then the bell rings. He throws his arms around my neck and kisses me sweetly and I kiss back. "I'll see you later."

After school I go home. Today was awesome Laurens said yes and kissed me.

Laurens

Tonight's the prom and Alexander's taking me! I call Peggy and ask if I can get ready at her place. She tells something to Maria that was muffled and I head to her place.

Her and Maria do my makeup. "Damn you look good." Maria says.

When we get to the prom I see Hamilton standing by the punch bowl talking with Herc and Laf.

Maria and Peggy walk away towards Angelica. "We'll leave you to it." Maria says and walks away smiling with Peggy.

"Laurens your here!" He exclaims and kisses me lightly. I kiss back.

"Wanna dance?" I say.

"With you?"

"No with my father." I say and roll my eyes playfully.

Hamilton walks over to the Dj and the Dj nods.

Hamilton walks over and we dance. "I love you Laurens."

"I love you to Alex."

"So are we...."

"I mean... if you want too," I shrug.

"Of course I do!"

I press my forehead against his. "I love you."

He kisses me gently and pulls away. The song ends and he picks me up and spins me around.

"I swear I won't fuck up this time, John."

"You better not."

Just then, Jefferson walks in and interrupts us. "What'd I miss?"

I narrow my eyes. "Go fuck Madison."

He smirks at me. "Hello to you too, John. Nice to see you're still as bitchy as ever," he says and grabs me by my hips.

Alex snatches me back. "Don't touch him!"

He rolls his eyes. "Relax Hamilton. I need to talk to you."

Alex kisses me then pulls away. "I'll be right back, baby."

They go outside and leave me. I sigh and sit down and wait for them to come back. I take out my phone and get on Snapchat until they get back. After about five minutes, Alexander finally comes back inside and finds me. He looks angry and sad at the same time.

"Did Jefferson do something?" I ask and grab his hand, intertwining our fingers.

He shakes his head and looks down at the floor.

I pull him close and kiss his neck a few times. "Don't let him ruin our night."

The night goes by so quick after that. We go back to Alexanders house. He carries me upstairs and lays me down gently on his bed. He covers me up with a blanket and I quickly fall asleep.

Small lil chapter bc writers block and stuff k bai

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro