25/Graduation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Laurens

Today is the day of graduation. I got all of my clothes on. I felt like wearing a skirt today in school colors. I meet Peggy in the parking lot. We talk about relationship goals until class.

When I get to my locker I notice Alex has a worried face. "Hey Alex whats up?" I say while winking at him.

"Nothing much. Just a regular day as always." He says and winks back. We both laugh.

"But for real whats up?"

"Well its..." He tries to say before the bell rings. "I'll talk to you later." He says and gives me a hug as he goes to class.

In class we pass notes to each other.

Do you want to go to my house after.school? ~ Alex

Sure!

Maybe something else?

Idk maybe ;) lol

Okay keep this one tho so we don't get caught.

After class we go home to get ready for the graduation. I go to Alex's house to get ready. I think of what was bothering him before class.

We arrive at the football field, but, before we get out the car he gives me a quick hickey "Ow!" I exclaim "Why do the best things hurt?"

"Life." He says.

When we get out, we notice all of the cars outside. I walk over to Peggy and Maria while Alex goes to find Herc and Laf.

It's a cold day and there is dew everywhere. The gate reached all the way around the field. Right before the entrance was a big sign that read

"Congratulations graduates!"

We walk through the gate to see all the decorations. They set up a stage in the middle of the field.

"Damn." Maria says surprised.

"I know."

Hamilton looks at the snack table "Anyone want snacks."

"I do."

"I do!"

"I do."

"Congratulations to the graduate class of 2018!"

Everyone claps for us. I run over to Alex and give him a kiss. The rest of the group comes over and we all hug.

Then we all throw our hats up.

We all had fun but one thing was still bothering me.

"Umm Ale..."

He shushes me "We will talk about it later."

In the car we were silent. Nothing different when we got home. But then Alex kisses me roughly and we fall on the bed.

The next morning I wake up and see that Alex is gone. I go downstairs and see Mr. Washington reading a letter or something.

"Mr. Washington?" I say quietly, trying not to disturb him.

He looks up and takes off his glasses. "C-come here and read this."

He gives me a different piece of paper and I sit down at the table.

"Cold in my professions, warm in my friendships, I wish, My Dear Laurens, it might be in my power by action rather than words to convince you that I love you. I'm sorry I must leave. I love you more than anything in this life. I hope that we'll see each other again soon. I love you.

Ever yours A.H."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro