Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"y-yoongi?" my voice stutters nervously because for the past couple months he has been acting strange and more quiet than usual, and all i wanted was to comfort him.

some days yoongi scares me and some days he acts soft and would gently touch me as if i will suddenly disappear. i didn't mind but the sudden mood changes made me confused.

today is one of his bad days as he has not said a single word to me during lunch break in the classroom. he's not eating again and i always made extra food in case he's having a good day and i can offer him some, but on bad days he'd snap at me for being so "annoying" and to "mind my own business."

"do you want some kimbap?" i ask with all my courage.

his eyes dart at me disgustingly and i've just had enough.

"yah, we are all alone in this classroom and i could be with my friends instead but i'm watching you because i'm worried you'll do something stupid." i snap slamming the container on the desk.

"no one asked you be at my side." he mumbles.

"i do it because that's what FRIENDS do!" i slam my hands on the table and stand up so i'm looking down on him because he's sitting on his desk.

he dramatically stands up like i did and now i have to look up at him. my height only reaching his chest. but i keep my determined face on. he pulls down his mask and i see his beautiful face up close, i didn't want to falter but i unintentionally gulp.

"you got some nerve shortie." he challenges.

"hmph. you're just flattered that someone is worried about you. and you don't know what to do when faced with affection." i cross my arms.

"you should know i don't like showing my emotions." he says.

"the least you can do is tell me what's wrong. you've been acting like a girl on her period!" i say frustratingly. "you haven't been eating, you barely speak to me. it's like i'm talking to a wall!" i let out all my worries about him because he just drives me crazy. "you call me late at night but we end up arguing when i try to ask if you're alright, you're always by my side and the next you look at me like i'm trash-,"

i couldn't finish my sentence because yoongi grabs me by the waist and kisses me deeply. i squeak into the kiss out of surprise and he forces his tongue into my mouth. i couldn't lie, it felt good but it was wrong. i start hitting his chest until i feel him pull away, a string of saliva connecting our swollen lips. to which he pecks me to get rid of it.

"i didn't know what else to do to make you shut up."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro