Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

my cheeks heat up at his comment and i scramble out of his arms taking my belongings and huffing in frustration as i make my way out, to where? i do not know, i just can't face yoongi knowing in my heart i enjoyed that kiss too much as my chest beat rapidly.

i look at my phone and realize it's 5:00pm, meaning taehyung will have finished his classes. i start to speed walk out of school and pass his university where i fortunately did not see him.

it wasn't until i see a familiar car pull out from the parking lot and passes by me and i'm somewhat disappointed he didn't see me. only a couple seconds later the car is in reverse and i watch him park. his long legs stepping out from the door. taehyung's eyes only stare back at me softly as he makes his way to stand right in front of me.

he smiles gently and leans in for a hug, that only lasts a couple seconds before he grips my shoulders.

"long time no see y/n. you never text me anymore." he says a hint of amusement in his eyes seeing my flustered expression.

i chuckle nervously stepping back to create distance. "you know me... always studying and eating and sleeping. nothing too exciting. staying out of trouble... that kind of thing."

i falter with my words because taehyung looks at me greedily, undressing me with his dark doe eyes. i gulp unintentionally as he grabs my hand and drags me to the car.

i don't know how we got here but taehyung had wine in his car leftover from a friend's party. he offered some to me and i only had one glass. but now in his car, his hands roamed me swiftly. taking in the shape of my curves and and the outline of my face as with each tilt of our heads the kiss deepened. he has me pinned under him on the passenger seat, the windows are slightly tinted so no one would even turn twice and notice a larger figure dominating a smaller one.

taehyung pants as we chase each other's tongues, i can finally run my fingers through his hair that i've always adored. i don't know what was in that drink but it made me hot and bothered.

i feel his arms snake around my waist so now my chest is pressed up against his. i couldn't seem to breathe as he took the oxygen from my lungs. i was broken out of my trance when i feel fingers grip the hem of my panties as it's pulled down. i gasp when taehyung rubs his crotch against my now exposed heat. the friction began to kill me and my eyes can only see a frustrated taehyung who seems to be holding himself back.

this was so wrong.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro