Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i didn't give myself to taehyung. i had gathered my belongings and fixed my panties and left the car quickly enough so taehyung couldn't yet process what i was doing as he was way too into it. i knew i was probably leaving him sexually frustrated and i was too but i also have my morals.

i launch myself into bed, literally, i flew and landed on the softness and began screaming into my pillow while kicking my legs in the air. puberty had not done me well as it's a blessing and a curse to have my boobs and ass more prominent than a couple years ago. now they just seem to attract all kinds of perverts. first yoongi now taehyung, just who will be next? my brother?

speaking of brothers he heard my screaming and bursted through my door.

"what's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"nothing." i say through the pillow.

i feel his weight bend the bed as he sits down. i don't mind it much until he begins to tickle me senseless.

"JIMIN! STOP!" i plead and when he doesn't stop i smack the pillow across his face. i was hoping he would back off but the only thing still on his face was a look of mischief.

jimin is also 27 and just so happens to be taehyung's best friend. they never hang out at our house since taehyung has a bigger one. jimin also knows my childish crush on his best friend and he likes to torture me and say that taehyung already has a girlfriend and other nonsense that makes me want to strangle him.

jimin narrows his eyes and gazes down at me.

"why is your hair all messy? you look ugly. you're breaking out again." he says blankly.

i sit straight up and glare at my older brother.

"we came out of the same vagina headass." i snap back.

"nope i dyed my hair blonde, we look nothing alike." jimin said.

"we still have the same genes." i mumble. "now get out of my room!" i shout at him.

jimin grabs my waist and throws me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. he's a small guy but i know he's muscular underneath those baggy clothes so i sulk as my face is near jimin's butt then i just begin to smack his behind until he releases me on the couch in the living room. he gets on his knees in front of me and is now at eye level, the look in his face makes me realize he knows something.

"i know about you and taehyung."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro