Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i don't know what time of day it is. i've fallen asleep and woken up in a soft bed, everyday a tray of food would be placed on the foot of the bed, there must be a camera somewhere that taehyung knows when i fall asleep so he can come in. i tried staying up to catch him or fake i was sleeping but he wouldn't come in. i was freaking out.
what were my parents doing?
what is yoongi doing?
why would taehyung take me?
there's no windows and there's only a bathroom to my right. a desk with a tv, at least taehyung isn't cruel and let me watch netflix but other than that i am trapped like some damsel in distress.
my phone is no where to be seen and i could only worry about the streaks i have on snapchat, my friend momo will be so mad we lost our 600 day streak. i think she'll understand that i've been kidnapped though.
after i assume it's been days of no human interaction or a sign of taehyung i try to break down the surprisingly strong wooden door with a chair. with no success i hear footsteps from behind the door so i scramble to my bed, wrapping myself in a burrito.
taehyung comes in with a tray of food and this is the first time i've seen him. i decide not to say anything because i don't want to provoke him, he's a danger to me now and my heart feels numb at the thought of him kidnapping me.
"something to say y/n?" he stares into my eyes.
"no." i simply say.
"wanna know why you're here?"
"because you kidnapped me?"
"no, because i love you."
"you don't love me."
taehyung growls and climbs onto the bed, i'm afraid he'll kiss me so i turn my head to the side, burying into the pillow.
his hand harshly grips my chin to make me look at him. i whimper and fight back tears.
"i just want to get to know you, to protect you, have a family one day when you come of age. i know so much about you already you don't even know." taehyung confesses.
that's when i lose it.
"please let me go taehyung, i'll forgive you this one time but i have my own dreams i want to achieve, if you love me set me free." i plead.
"but who will protect you? who will love you better than your parents ever could? don't you think i know they abuse you? how could you always have a fake smile on that pretty face of yours!" taehyung says desperately.
i realize our position and he still hovers above me but isn't touching me.
"get off me." i manage to say.
"no."
"tae-"
he shuts me up and the words are pushed back to my throat as he slipped his tongue into mine, i begin to squirm under him, his hot breathe tickling my nose. i didn't feel pleasure at all, my mind races when i felt a bulge on my stomach and i began to cry.
when taehyung hears my sobs he pulls away, a hint of humanism in his eyes as he seems to realize his actions and appears almost disgusted with himself.
"you'll be staying here, i'll bring you your homework and i'll teach you." he whispers, nodding to himself at the idea.
i don't protest and just stare at the tray of food. before he gets up to leave i say,
"don't cook for me, it tastes bad. buy me take out or something. i want sushi."
taehyung's hooded eyes turn bright as he finally received a task from me.

"anything for you princess."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro