Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i awoken to the sound of breaking glass from outside my door and the shadow figure came in and scooped me up from the bed, i didn't even protest or fight back, i've been so weak since taehyung only fed me once a day. my vision is blurry since my eyes feel droopy and i couldn't even see my savior's face.
the person dressed in all black made eye contact with me as i looked up but then break away from the staring contest.
i'm just too exhausted and if this person plans to kill me i'll not even feel the pain because most of it is in my heart.
i see taehyung beaten and tied to a chair, he growls like an animal at the sight of me leaving the door in someone else's door.
the tape manages to fall off his mouth and his last words before i made it out the door was, "wait for me y/n!"
the black figure sets me down in an expensive looking car with leather seats and buckled me in the passenger side.
my breathing is normal but i can't seem to find my voice or gain the courage to speak. i check the date on the screen of the radio.
i've been gone for a week. when the tall person started driving i finally let it all sink in.
"where are you taking me?" i say weakly.
"home." a deep voice pierces the air and it's not as deep as taehyung's but has the same honey tone voice. my savior is a male.
this mysterious man did indeed take me home and i didn't even know him yet he knows where i live but i didn't ask any questions.
"thank you." i look into the eyes of the man and didn't even ask his name, he probably wears a mask for a reason so i won't press on.
he nods and i leave the car, walking quickly to the front door.
he watches me until my brother, Jimin, opens the door and with widened eyes gives me a bear hug and ushers me inside. by the time i turn around the car is gone.
"where have you been?" my brother asked as we sat on the couch, he made me soup and rice.
"kidnapped." i simply said.
"by who?" he asks.
"if i tell you you'll send him to jail, just forget it jimin." i say solemnly.
"is it someone i know? are you hurt?"
"yes and no he didn't lay a finger on me."
even though taehyung actually kissed me but he never went farther than that.
"i'm supposed to protect you and yet here you are, always home lonely and abused by our parents. luckily they are on the business trip, they'd blame you for getting kidnapped and letting your guard down." jimin hugs me, it surprises me, he's never affectionate with me.
i begin to break down and cry, jimin has only seen me stay strong but he's never seen me cry, he continuously wipes my tears and sets the bowl of food that's in my lap on the coffee table. he carried me bridle style to my bedroom, it looks untouched and my phone lays on my desk safe and sound.
jimin tucks me in but decides to slip beneath the covers with me and slide his arm around my waist, my face pressed into his and his chin on my head.
"i'll protect you like this." he said.
"stop being so cheesy." i flick his forehead.
he just chuckles and gives me a peck on the forehead.
"goodnight little sister."
"goodnight... oppa."

the sound of camera clicks were faint yet noticeable and a pair of glasses peak up from the window. burning at jimin's form as he wrapped his arms around me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro