Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

yoongi and i are having a cute date at his house, eating popcorn and watching Netflix. my heart couldn't contain my happiness as i lean closer to snuggle with him under the blanket. his parents are out working and my grades are at a good enough percentage that one day of skipping wouldn't hurt.
i want to tell him everything about me, i know so much about yoongi but he's been patient and has not pressured me to talk about things i'm uncomfortable with.
i feel his eyes are on me but i chose to ignore it in fear of breaking down in his arms and sobbing out all my insecurities. but i didn't have to turn to him since yoongi grabbed my face to make me look him in the eyes.
"tell me what is wrong." he said softly. i couldn't help but glance at his soft, pink lips. i could feel my heart about to jump out of my chest.
"nothing yoongi." i said.
"you're lying."
"please, not now."
"then when?"
"i don't-"
he closes the gap between our lips, kissing me ever so softly as if i'm a fragile piece of glass. he pulls away to only look me in the eyes, noticing how i did not get mad at him this time. he leaned in again to kiss me rougher and i melt instantly. his warm hand grabs the back of my neck, sending electricity down my spine and to my heart.
"why can't you love me y/n?" he says as he pulls away.
"i do though yoongi." i said softly.
i see him blush and he pulls me into a hug, it's warm, it feels like home, i wrap my arms around his waist. yoongi pulls me down with him on the couch so we're on our sides hugging each other, protecting each other from the outside world.
"tell me everything my love." he said.
i break down then and there, spilling everything wrong with my life, starting from my own dad raping me, my mom abusing me, my brother who loves me but ultimately had to look out for himself, the time mr. jeon and taehyung has used me, when my depression sunk in so deep i wanted to die and never be born again and to never meet people in the same lifetime ever again.
i'm drowning in my tears as yoongi holds me close.
"i'm going to kill them..." yoongi says under his breath.
but i did not hear him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro