036*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"how dare you ask for my help after everything you've done to y/n?" my eyes sharpen on the male in front of me wearing a black mask covering half his face but i know those round eyes from anywhere. i look up at him up and down pitifully as he got down in his knees, begging.
"you really have no shame jungkook." i mumble out and invite the younger in.
"thank you hyung..." he timidly said, taking off the mask as he made his way inside, wiping his black timberlands on the mat and walked to the living room.
without words we stared at each other from across the coffee table in the living room.
y/n had slept on the couch where jungkook is now sitting and the flashback made me feel nostalgic... i miss her.
"it was you right?" jungkook finally spoke.
i chuckle. "who else would it be? yoongi? taehyung?" then i smirk.
the younger shakes his head then hangs it low. "you've always gotten what you wanted joon hyung, i won't stand in your way."
"i know how you are, you're not just here to talk about y/n." i cut to the chase.
"always so hasty." jungkook tsks. "we've got intel of your ex wife's minions closing in around our borders in japan. how should we deal with it? i'm sure they're out for revenge."
"what revenge? there is no evidence i killed their master." i chuckle.
"but you were the last one to have seen her. even though the investigation was years ago the higher ups are not stupid." jungkook's tone hardens. "they will come after y/n and that shall be on your conscience." the younger finally gets up and was about to leave.
"jungkook-ah!" i call out.
"what is it hyung?" he says without turning.
"why are you even interested in y/n?"
he turns to face me with a smirk.
"what's wrong with a little brotherly competition? i'm actually chasing after her older brother." jungkook laughs and i had to also.
"fighting!" i said before he had closed the door.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro