Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

a/n: here we go again.

mr. jeon no longer seems interested in me, which made me suspicious. the school year is almost over, which means he will not be my teacher next year. i haven't seen taehyung in many months, he most likely moved somewhere else. but what made my heart break even more was that i haven't seen namjoon in months. the person taking care of me is jimin, who forced our parents to let me live with him. of course, there was a price. i couldn't believe they make him pay $10,000 just for me to live with him. i don't even know how or where he gets the money. i also haven't seen yoongi, i know he's around, but it feels as if he has been avoiding me. so now i have decided to keep my heart under lock and key from now on. i decided if i wanted to be happy, i should focus on building my own future.
finally, my third year of high school arrives, a new school year, and a new chance for me to become what i want. over the summer i was left alone most of the time in jimin's house. i have decided that i want to become a nurse. the idea of healing others was very appealing to me.
it's the first day of school and i see yoongi walking into the building. i know he sees me but he keeps a distance between us. i roll my eyes and confidently walk faster and past him with my head held high. my first period is AP chemistry and i'm not about to let that ruin my morning. unfortunately, the last period is AP painting and mr. jeon is my teacher yet again. i sulk into my seat and wait for him to give instructions. i doodle the whole period as he talks about the fundamental elements of art. when the bell rings i pack my things but as i'm the last one to leave a body blocks my way.
"i need to talk to you." mr. jeon said.
"i don't think we have that type of relationship anymore." i reply.
"it's about namjoon."
"i'm listening."
mr. jeon locks the door and we sit at his desk.
"he's gone because he had some business in tokyo."
"is that all?"
"no, the reason he's gone is because he's trying to cover up a mistake he made."
"why is he covering it up? shouldn't he take responsibility?"
"any humane person would, but namjoon is not like any person y/n. he's evil, yet it seems you have changed him."
"what did he do?"
"i can't tell you."
there's silence for a while.
"you know i had to lie to namjoon that i don't love you." mr. jeon whispers.
my eyes widen as i see him stand from his seat and approaches me. i start to back up with every step he took until i'm trapped to the wall.
"i had to tell him i love your brother, i told him that i don't have feelings for you. i want to protect you." he said near my ear.
i begin to shake my head. it all makes sense. how naive have i been? i push mr. jeon back with all my might.
"i'm sick of playing games with old men! i just want my best friend back and my brother!" hot tears swell in my eyes and fall down my cheek. mr. jeon grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug. i'm trapped.
"stop being irrational. this is why you've been so miserable, you push everyone away from you."
"i push away people who make me feel bad! it's not my fault." i shout at him and try to push back but with no luck.
"you make us into a better version of ourselves! we don't want to lose you either." mr. jeon pleads.
"who is us?" i ask.
"myself, namjoon, yoongi, and taehyung." he said.
"do you wanna know why yoongi has been avoiding you?" his expression turns serious.
at that moment, the door burst open, the lock was ripped off its hinges and there stood a very angry min yoongi.
"hands off." he said and pointed a gun at mr. jeon.
"i know that's fake." mr. jeon chuckles.
"yoongi!" i run towards him and his arms embrace me.
"aren't you going to give her an explanation?!" mr. jeon shouts at yoongi.
"i'm sorry y/n, i've been avoiding you for your own safety. word has gone out that a drug lord has been searching for you. we finally know who it is." yoongi explains.
we all sit back down and mr. jeon explains the rest.
"jimin is not your real brother. y/n, you come from a long line of good people who crack down on illegal cases, your real parents were killed when you were 5. the drug lords named Kim Seokjin and Jung Hoseok have a long standing grudge against your family. you're the only heir. actually, namjoon and yoongi are their rivals. even taehyung is in this business. all of us are trying to protect you."
"seokjin... hoseok..." the names repeat in my head, but why did it sound so familiar?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro