Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Seokjin... Hoseok... the names sounded so familiar, as if the two men were from another world or from another life.
jimin, yoongi, and mr. jeon... well he wants me to call him jungkook now, are gathered in the apartment.
"i'm sorry you've been lied to." jimin said.
"it's not your fault. thank you for being my actual brother though, even though we are not blood related, you took care of me. but does this mean your parents never wanted anything to do with me?" i ask with hope in my eyes, maybe they were pretending to hate me.
"no, that's all real. they're real assholes." jimin sighs and shakes his head.
"so tell me everything." i conclude and look to jungkook and yoongi.
"the reason i don't talk much about what i do outside of school is because, since we're all in the drug business, sort of like a mafia, it was too dangerous to tell you." yoongi explains.
"and i'm just a teacher because it's a good cover up." jungkook shrugs. "it's more a hobby."
"and taehyung is a doctor but is also in this mafia business." i said.
yoongi nods and i shake my head.
"how does that make sense? why would he do that?" i ask.
"well, he is being forced by his family." yoongi admits.
"that's crazy. people are crazy... you are all crazy." i run my hands through my hair and start to massage. this is all too much. how dare they involve me in all this when i'm just a normal girl with no intentions on going to the bad side.
"we're sorry y/n." jungkook said. "we never wanted to involve you, but we're just too selfish to let you go."
"yes you are selfish. i don't even know if you all killed people or not anymore." i said.
"we haven't, but we send people to. don't get the wrong idea, we take out the bad guys." jimin said in a soft voice.
"i don't know if that makes me feel any better." i said.
"it's not like this lifestyle was our choice. like you our parents and family chose our future. your parents were bad people and now you, and us, have to face the consequences." yoongi explains and holds my hand. "we will overcome this together."
that made me feel a little better.
"so what was with all the trying to win me over? was that a game too?" i start to get angry and cover up my chest with my arms.
"no, that's real! we can't deny our attraction to you." jungkook said.
yoongi nods. but jimin sighs.
"don't worry, i don't see you that way." jimin chuckles and i smile gratefully.
"finally, someone normal..." i mumble. "so where is namjoon? and taehyung?"
"they're somewhere in tokyo, no doubt trying to find seokjin and hoseok." yoongi said.
i start to space out and think about what craziness has happened this year. taehyung kidnapped me, he hurt yoongi, namjoon took care of me then disappeared, jungkook technically harassed me and so did taehyung, i fell in love with yoongi and i'm still confused on what we are since he stopped talking to me, yet here i am still associating with them. and it's not like i can get rid of them, and how did they all end up working together?!
"i have school tomorrow." i said coldly and stomped off to my room, making sure to close it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro