+ 3 +

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Edited.

~
How would you react if I told you that my memories are just a recorded memories of the real me?
~

Ai's POV

"No wonder why I couldn't smell your blood Ai-chan.~" Laito said

Tch. Perverts say perverted things... Well perverts will be perverts but some of them are nice.. Like Aomi-kun.

"Tch." Was all I said

Yui froze then ran towards the main door while I stay behind.

"Tch. What an impolite girl... Running away from us.. Would you introduce yourself properly to us?" I turned around to Reiji,

"Gomene. I'm Ai. Ai Kiraze.. I'm 16 years old and a member of the Hetrerochromia A ." I said emotionless while I bow down 70 degrees.

"Finally someone with manners." I just nodded

"Go find Yui or she'll escape." I said to them.

They nodded and disappeared in a thin air.

*vribbm vribbmh* (How does vibrating sound? xD Nevermind! Just imagine how your phone vibrates.)

Hmm? Who is it now?

"Hello?"

"Ah! Ai-chan! I just wanna remind you that we will have practice match against Kaijō high tomorrow since you didn't came to school earlier."

"Kaijō high? Okay. I'll be there tomorrow.. Oh and Ri-chan? I'll be playing right?"

"Yes Ai-chan! So see you tomorrow ne? Bye byee!"

-End Call-

"Based on my data, Ryou-kun goes to that school..." I muttered to myself while finding where the others were.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I saw where they are and they were in a room that has broken chains outside the door while I stand there, listening to them talk.

"Out of all rooms it has to be this one." Reiji said.

Reiji sighed "I guess I have to find another new lock."

"Please stay put, Your my prey." Kanato said

"I-I'm nobody's prey.." Yui said

"That look, gets my juices flowing." Ayato said to Yui

I'm thinking dirty. I'm sorry.

"Perhaps I'll partake as well.~" Said Laito

"I want to taste too." Kanato said again

"You can never escape from us." Reiji said sternly

"Oh get to the point, if she tries to escape she's dead."

"S-Stop.."

SLAM!

"Sorry... My hand slipped." Shu said

I heard Yui gasped so I walked inside emotionless then saw Yui unconscious on the floor.

"Tch. Such weakling." I said while walking through the guys and carried Yui in bridal style.

"Can anyone tell me where her room is?"

Reiji told me where her room and mine is. While I was leaving I felt a bunch of stares behind my back but I don't care.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay Yui down in her pink bed when I was done changing her clothes.

Of all colors... Why pink? Tch. I hope mine isn't pink.

I walked out of her room carrying 5 of my bags (A/N: She put the other two on the top of the bag she's pulling on her right hand while the other one was on top of the bag on her left hand like the chapter one.) maybe because the butler thought my bags are also Yui's.

Oh well...

As I closed Yui's door, I immediately teleported to my room that was just across Yui's but I'm too lazy to walk so yeah.

It's not pink.. It's red and black.. Good. I thought while looking around.

As I lay down all of my bags, I immediately unpacked them and putted them in the proper place.

If you're wondering what was inside of the 5 bags, I'll tell you..

1st bag - full of posters of anime and kpop, manga, anime dvds and kpop albums.
2nd bag - things for my system and my laptop things.
3rd bag - all my music stuffs.
4th bag - sports clothes and my 2 basketball shoes.
And the last bag - clothes and some anime figures and kpop clothes... I'm an otaku and a kpopper, I have no problem with it.

As I finished putting them away, I heard the bed shifted so I turned my head to my bed to see Shu..

"What are you doing here?" I asked, irritated.

No response.

"Tch. Just don't disturb me." I said sitting down on the floor with my laptop on my lap and my headphones on my neck.

"... So you're an otaku.." Shu said

"And a kpopper."

"... I thought robots don't watch anime and kpop."

"Tch. Based on my data, I'm not a robot, I'm an Ai and even though I'm an Ai but that doesn't stop me from being what I like."

Silence.

"Tch. Please don't disturb me cause I'm not gonna disturb you too." I said while looking for the anime I was looking for a while ago.

The bed shifted so I looked up to see no one's there so I looked back to my laptop and found the anime I'm going to watch.

Hotarubi no Mori e movie. (You guys know this? No? Okay. Continue reading.)

~1 hour later.~

"Damn. Did he seriously disappear?" I muttered disappointed.

"Ai-chan~ What are you cursing about?~" I turned my head up to see Laito there.

"About anime."

"Wow~ I didn't think Ai-chan would be an otaku.~"

"And a kpopper, please go away."

"So cold~ Anyway, Reiji said to go down in 15 minutes with this uniform.~" he said while lifting a uniform.

Did the uniform teleported? And night school? No. Way. In. Hell. Seirin needs me.

"Just leave the uniform on the bed and get out."

"Okay~ Whatever you say Ai-chan.~" he disappeared in a thin air but left the uniform on the bed.

"Tch. Let them wait for 10 minutes."

~After 10 minutes.~

I teleported to where the Sakamaki brothers were but Ayato, Reiji and Yui wasn't here yet.

"Oi, why aren't you wearing the uniform?!" Subaru said

"I'll tell you later Tsubaka."

"T-Tsubaka?! What the hell is that!?"

"Tsundere-Subaru-Baka."

"Tch!"

I could hear some chuckling behind Subaru so I looked behind him to see Shu, Kanato and Laito.

"Why aren't you wearing the uniform, Ai?" I turned around to see Reiji.

"Based on my data, I don't need to go to night school."

"And why is that?"

"Based on my data, My team needs to be number 1 in Japan."

"Number 1 in what?"

"Basketball. We entered to an inter-high. And I'm not a manager, I'm a basketball player. Please stop asking questions or you'll be late for school."

I said no emotion but fast enough for them to understand but Yui can't understand some.

"Tch. Fine.."

There's a catch.

"But on one condition."

I was right. Tch.

"If you win, you can go back to that school but if you lose, you'll be going with us."

"No."

"Goo- Wait. What did you just say?"

"I said no. Based on my data, no one said you can decide."

I heard some of them were laughing because of the statement I said.

"Shut up everyone. Why no?"

"Didn't I tell you to stop asking questions or you really want to be late."

"Tch. I'll give you a punishment later when we come back."

"Whatever. Jaa-ne." I waved at them and teleported back to my room.

"Please charge now. Please charge now. Please charg-"

"Shut up, I know." I said while plugging the charger to the back of my neck and sat on the floor.

Sorry Ryou-kun. But we'll win this...

"Time to sleep now. Time to sleep n-"

"Shut up."

《Such a headache for me. I'm editing this story because omygad, the damn shit grammars but hope you still read this. (I'm sorry for my language.) 》

-Czyraax ☆ Janee // @Czyraax
12/5/15
1323 words.

Edited: 11/09/16 ← Still November tho.
1250 words.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro