+ 38 +

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

R E C A P

I checked myself in the mirror and nodded, I quickly went out of my room and saw Takuma waiting, I pulled his arm and walked towards where Kaname's office.

"Do you know his office??"

"Good sir, I'm an artificial intelligence, I know what I am doing."

~

Ai's POV

We both entered the office, Takuma apologizing at Kaname for intruding without knocking, I didn't mind them as I stared at the person who's with the rest of Sakamaki bros and Aikou.

I halted in my tracks and stared back to Kaname to the brothers and to Aikou and back to the person who's new in here.

"Oh Ai. Glad you were able to make it here, I'm sure you have met Christian Jack, he have told a lot about you."

"Yeah, I know him."

The person smirked at me, I grumbled at this, the rest looked nervous, I don't know why, are they thinking that I'm looking for a fight?

"The fuck are you doing here?" I walked up to the person, my eyebrows furrowed and held up my hand towards him.

Takuma was about to stop us but he immediately halted and sweat dropped as the person smirked at me and highfived it and it automatically turned into our usual handshake, we both chuckled and nodded.

"Fuck man, what are you doing here, Ipos?" I sat beside Shu and asked the person while chuckling.

Christian Jack, for short CJ or Chris, currently 19 years old in human age.

What is he? You'll find it out later.

He worked for our band as a manager, crazy right? Since some of our members are in twenties but tbh, he's older to all of us in the band.

"Really Ai? Is that how you greet a prince?" He looked at me, raising his eyeglasses up as it shines, I saw a small smirk and I laughed inside my head, Aikou doesn't know Christian but he has a few information about him.

Let's play along~!

"I'm sorry, your highness." I bowed my head, some gasped softly, I raised my head up and saw Kaname's eyes widen at the mention of a prince.

"A prince?" Kaname asked Christian, he looked at Kaname, nodding and glanced back at me, I smirked then nodded.

"Let me elucidate, Kaname." I said, patting Shu's sleepy head, he looked up and nodded, I stood up and walked up to Christian, I placed my arm on his head and he removed it.

I rolled my eyes at this action.

"You see, Christian Jack is indeed a legit prince, not your typical prince like ones with white castles and shit." Christian chuckled at this statement but it's true, instead of white shit and everything, it's black and red.

"His real name is Ipos but he's a guy with lots of name like Aiperos, Ayporos and Ipes."

"I prefer my human name, Christian though." He butted in, making me stare at him and he stared back until he nodded and looked away.

"You're a demon but you named yourself Christian, what an irony." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Demon...?"

"Ah yeah, he's a demon. Ipos is an Earl and the powerful prince of hell who has thirty six legions of demons under his command." I saw some of their eyes widen slightly or with interested eyes.

"He knows and can reveal all things, past, present and future. He can make men witty and valiant." Christian nodded at this, humming in agreement.

"Lastly, his demon appearance has the body of an angel with the head of a lion, the tail of a hare, and the feet of a goose, less frequently in the same shape but with the body of a lion, and rarely as a vulture." Christian blushed a little at the information about his demon appearance.

"And I still have no idea why did you name yourself Christian."

~

"So, why the heck are you here, Ipos?" I asked Christian who grumbled at his said name.

The rest have nodded as they didn't seem to know either, I mean, shouldn't Kaname at least know something?

I glanced at Kaname and he's just as calm as a clam, he does know something, that's good—

WaiT?? He didn't know Ipos was a demon, the fuck, he dumb too but then he'd be useless if he didn't know something and he's the moon dorm president for fuck's sake.

"Call me by my human name and I'm just here to be your teacher in Mathematics." I nodded, not really bothering to understand what he said but I have heard it loud and clear.

"No thank you, I prefer Ipos and that's grea— What?? You're going teach here? The fuck Ipos?!"

( That's how Christian Jack looks like or Ipos in short.)

~
T I M E S K I P
~

I woke up early, it's like 9 am in the morning and our classes starts at afternoon.

Thinking about what happened in the office last night, I grunted, it was too much information in one night, I then shook my head and went to my closet.

I looked through my clothes and picked out a dark purple turtleneck adidas jacket with zipper and a dark purple adidas jogging pants to partner with.

I stripped out of my clothes and first wore my pants but then I felt a presence in my room so I looked towards my bed to see Shu, blushing a little.

"Sorry..! I didn't know you were changing, I'll get going.."

"That'll be nice please." He nodded and quickly got out of my room, I sighed and quickly slipped into my jacket and I then rolled my pants up to my knees.

I also rolled both my sleeves up and zipped up the jacket until it became a turtleneck.

I then brushed my hair and tied it into a high ponytail, putting on a light makeup, I searched for a socks that reaches above my ankles then wore a dark purple superstar adidas shoes.

I nodded and walked out of my room to see Shu standing beside the door frame, he stared at me and his eyes were questioning me.

"Out for a walk, wanna come with me?" He shrugged lazily with a rosy cheeks, I guess he's still flustered.

"Want an umbrella?"

"Why?"

"You guys don't go out that much in the sunlight, I know you guys don't burn in the sun but there's a possibility to have sun burn based on my data." He nodded and I went back to my room to look for an umbrella when I have found it, I quickly went out and grabbed his hand.

I handed the umbrella towards him, he grabbed it, nodding.

~

We're out of the moon dorm so we're just walking by the trees and I talked about random shit to him and he listened, commenting small remarks here and there.

Until we saw a small horse stable, I glanced at Shu who nodded at me, we walked towards the horse stable and we then went inside it and saw a beautiful white horse.

The white horse neighs at our presence, I let go of Shu's hand and went to pet the white horse, the horse looked at it and pushed my hand away with it's head.

"Bad temper huh?" The horse neighs at this and I chuckled, I then analyzed the horse and it seems to dislike Shu, so I asked the horse a question even though I know it won't reply.

"Do you hate vampires?" The horse neighed loudly, stomping it's feet, I laughed and patted it's head.

It seems relaxed with me already then suddenly I heard some shuffling behind the horse so I looked beside but the horse seemed to block it.

"You're hiding something huh?" it looks like nodding at me and I grinned.

"What are you hiding?" I asked then suddenly, I heard a gun clicking, I backed away and raised both my hands up, the horse seemed to disapprove at the gun.

"Oh. This is what you're hiding?" I asked the horse, Zero growled at us, well mostly at Shu but since I have talked with the horse, he growled at me too.

"What are you doing here? And why do you seem relaxed Lily?!" The horse neighs loudly at his face and Zero grumbled, wiping his face.

"Lily likes me but apparently she hates Shu." I shrugged, my hands still up in the air, I then used my telekinesis with my hands still up,I just used my fingers and grabbed Zero's anti-vampire gun.

I grabbed the gun and placed it in my left pocket, Zero demanded to give his gun back but I shrugged, making Lily giggle if it's possible but she just neighs happily.

"I'll give it back to you if you come with us and have a small chat."

"No."

"Well, do you mind me breaking your precious gun?" He glared at me, snarling and he then mumbled a 'fine', I grinned at him, I ruffled Lily's hair and I grabbed Shu's hand, walking out of the stable.

"Let's go emo boy!"

~

"So why are you skipping class?" I asked Zero who was taken aback by that question, I huffed.

"You think I'm dumb? You're on a day class, they have classes going." He huffed, rolling his eyes.

"What a nerd."

"Excuse you emo boy, I'm an artificial intelligence, you can't just say that."

I lied down against a tree, Shu following me and lied his head down on my lap, Zero sat beside me with a few inches apart.

"So, can you tell me how you're a vampire and not in the night class with us?" He glared below me and he's glaring at Shu, I smacked Zero's shoulder and he looker away.

"I can't be placed with them, I could kill them because of my hatred of vampires."

Hmm, something's suspicious..

Why would he hate a vampire when he's one of them..?

Unless..

"Are you perhaps a level D vampire? A once human turned into a vampire? I wonder what happens if you turn leve E..." I mumbled the last part but it seems that Zero heard it and sighed.

"If I were to become a level E, kill me." It shocked Shu and I, my eyes soften at that as he reminds me of Saeran.

"Zero, I can't do that, you're not someone evil. I only kill those who kills innocent people and don't you dare say you're a bad guy, I would slap you." I said, closing my eyes and leaned my head against the tree.

"And yeah, I lied in the office when I said I don't kill but that's because I don't kill innocents.. And.."

"You may be bitten by a pureblooded vampire and left you with taking care of what they did to you, it doesn't matter, you know?"

"What matters is that you do your best not to turn crazy and there's people who cares for you so killing you will also kill those people who cares about you.." I sighed as Aine's recorded memories came to me.

Memories of our parents, our whole clan dying in a war, dying from an enormous fire and Aine's attempt of suicide that she did for fun, making Airo miserable and made Aikou and I.

I sighed once more, smiling softly.

"Don't wish something about killing yourself, okay? I'm sure you have a family that would be sad."

"I don't have a family.." He answered making me grumble, scratching the nape of my neck.

"You do, not biological I guess but you have the headmaster, Yuuki and us both!"

And your twin brother..

Who's alive and well but is far away from us.

I sensed that Zero has a half soul, making me realize he has a twin, he probably doesn't know his twin is alive..

We are then engulfed with silence but it's not an awkward silence but more like a peaceful one.

I hummed a tune that I know that will relax Shu because I alway hum that to him.

Shu smiled, his eyes closed as I played with his hair, I continued humming amd didn't noticed that Zero was staring at us and had a small soft smile painting on his face.

Zero sighed and closed his eyes as soon the tune hits him and making him relax too.

~

Third person POV

Ai's humming a relaxing tune while playing with Shu's hair and she was smiling softly with her eyes closed.

Zero looked at them and felt lighthearted for once and all his problems was washed away for a moment, he looked up to the sky and closed his eyes with a small smile gracing on his face.

A few minutes later, they all fell asleep, Zero's head was rested above Ai's head, Shu had his arms around Ai's waist, her right hand resting on Shu's head and the left hand resting on his waist gently.

For just a small chat, it has become a sleeping matter to these three.

They all looked peaceful and it was a wonderful sight for once.

Problems are yet to come when they wake up but for now, let's enjoy their peaceful time.

~

That's wonderful skdkdk, remember in chapter 34, i asked at the end about some important question?

Well it's not important anymore but I'd like to bring it up again and let's talk about my cringeness.

So let's see-

So what is this feeling when I look at this boy, my heart is beating really fast like wtf, I feel like my heart's going to burst out and break my ribs and whenever I think of him, I uh, suddenly smile

Ew wtf HAHAHA "whenever i think of him" ew but good memories HAHAHA

and when he does some things to help me, I felt really happy wtf.

Oh yeah, I was happy having a crush on him but that's in the past jdkdkdjdjdj.

We were partners in some school pageant last March to represent our grade level where it all started.

Update on the person, he's still human HAHAHA kidding aside, he has a girlfriend already and I have someone special rn so it's pretty much just happy crush.

And mixed with confusion.

And because here in the Philippines, I was surrounded with people who were love struck—

I— I was affected by this virus before HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can anyone tell me what this feeling is? ( I feel like Ai now wtf, huhu )

YOU STILL A HUMAN, GUUUuuuuRL. You just confused af back then.

CringeNeSSsssSs

-Czyrtthx

05/23/19

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro