+ 39 +

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

R E C A P

For just a small chat, it has become a sleeping matter to these three.

They all looked peaceful and it was a wonderful sight for once.

Problems are yet to come when they wake up but for now, let's enjoy their peaceful time.

~

Ai's POV

"I heard there will be a new teacher!"

"Is he a human?!"

"If he was, it would be a wonderful sight, seeing them scared."

Pfft, they think he's a human? For fuck's sake, he's probably the one who'll scare them away.

The whispering was loud and annoying, they even thought Ipos was a human, I rolled my eyes at their attempted whispering.

The door then creaked open, making the whole class quiet and the person went inside and went towards the teacher's table, he placed his things on the table, when he turned his way towards us, his glasses glinted and his eyes glowed bright yellow for a second.

I stared at his eyes, crossing my arms and smirking.

"Hello good evening, I'm Christian Jack and I'm your new teacher in mathematics." He greeted the whole class, his eyes wandering around and spotted Aikou and I, he grinned at us and I smirked while Aikou waved a little.

~

Ipos— I mean Christian Jack taught us mathematics and to say he's quite an excellent teacher if I must say but you know, I've learned these stuff already.

"Ai, can you please stay behind later?" I raised my eyebrows at this and nodded.

"What about me, sensei?" Aikou raised his arm up and asked, I also nodded again, Christian Jac sighed and smiled at us.

"After Ai and I talk, I'll talk with you, now let's resume with the class, shall we?"

~
T I M E S K I P after class
~

"What do you mean there will be war coming??" I asked Christian Jack who called out to me to stay behind after class earlier, it's already after class.

"How did you know abou— Ayaaa! I forgot that you know the past, present and future, the fuck Ai.." I mumbled to myself while Christian Jack deadpanned at me, he shook his head and was about to speak but I cutted him off,

"What's the war about??" I asked him nonstop, making him sigh in irritation and looked at me bemused, I halted and sweat dropped, chuckling sheepishly, I bowed my head a little.

"I apologize."

"As I was saying, there will be indeed a war." He sat on the teacher's table, crossing his legs and I stood infront of him with my arms crossed.

"It's a war between humans and vampires that will happen in this school because of Rido." I nodded, my system searching for a person named "Rido", when I got some results, I saw a lot of Rido but narrowed it down to vampires and found a result.

"Rido Kuran..?" He nodded, sighing as he pinched his nose.

"The vampire king, karlheinz knows this yet he sent all of his son— well except for the Mukami's.. But he still sent all of you here! Gosh.." I raised an eyebrow at this, a new information was told and I sighed.

"Then what are you doing here too?"

"I came here to protect you twins, as par to Airo's request but it is also I who wanted to protect you both." I stared at him, shocked.

Protect us..?

Why?

"You wanna know why?" I nodded but still confused, he sighed, smiling softly at me and kind of lovingly? What?

"Please do tell me, Ipos." he rolled his eyes at the said name and started talking.

"I might as well tell a short story, I fell in love with an angel, who happens to have a mission here on earth and she also fell in love with me, well do you know the second rule in heaven—"

"The second rule was to never fall in love with a demon." he nodded, chuckling as he seems nostalgic.

"I'm too handsome, she can't resis- Ouch! But it's true I'm handsome!" I scoffed and was about to walk out of the room when a force field of wall was infront of me, making me bump into it. I hissed and rubbed my forehead, glancing back to Christian Jack.

"What's the connection of your story to why you want to protect us? I mean, we can protect ourselves..." I said softly and sat down on the floor, Christian Jack scolded me for sitting on the floor, I grumbled but followed him nevertheless and sat on a chair infront of him.

"As I was saying, we fell in love with each other, she was kicked out of heaven yet she didn't seem mad of being kicked out, maybe I was rubbing off my habits on her.." I nodded and let him continue, half interested and half not of what he was saying.

I mean where's the connection with the war and his story to be told?

"Do you know the history of the Kiraze clan?" I shook my head and he gasped, eyebrows furrowed and he pinched his nose, he then grunted.

"For fuck's sake, Airo didn't place any info about the Kiraze clan?"

"Uh, except for the fact that the whole clan died because of a fire? And that Airo and Aine are the survivors? That's all was included in my system, I also can't seem to search about it.."

"I'll tell you everything."

"You mean Aikou and I don't have every single information?" He nodded, I groaned in annoyance.

"I created the clan, members of the clan are the thirty six legions of demons under my command, I was.. Lonely in my own castle so I'm glad they agreed to be part of the clan." I gaped at him, my eyes widened and my mouth slightly opened, he chuckled and walked towards me and patted my head.

"The name Kiraze, I don't know where I got it but I liked how it sounded like." I laughed at this, he also laughed.

"Kiraze clan was well-known on hell since, well, I created it. We were well-known because of my title and how the thirty six legions of demons under my command are a bunch of powerful demons."

"What happened to the angel you fell in love?" I asked and he grinned.

"We're getting in there, just be patient but I'll you about her information, her name is Aiko, a blonde strong woman with an electric blue eyes, everything about her was amazing!"

I smiled, seeing that he's happy talking about her.

"She called me by my other name, Aiperos because it has also has 'Ai' like hers." My eyes widened, I don't feel good about the next thing he's about to tell me.

I don't feel so good, Mr. Stark— ayaaaa that's- that's not right to say in this matter Ai!

"The angel I fell in love with, lived with me, our love blossomed til we had two lovely children named..." He paused, looking at me and smiled softly, I gasped, I don't know if my guess is right but..

"Airo and Aine." He said while I muttered it, I placed a hand on mouth, my eyes widened.

"H-How?"

"Well, you know intercourse—"

"NOT THAT! I know that stuff! Geez, I mean.. Uhm, I have so many questions, it might overheat my system, fuck, give me a minute please?" I chuckled nervously and he nodded, sitting on top of the desk beside me and patted my head.

"I know it's a lot to take in, you may ask all your questions." I nodded and sighed softly.

"How is it that you're in a teenager's body while Airo is like around twenties? And why'd you become our manager? Does Airo know?!" He chuckled, he stood up from the seat, he stood in my line of sight and snapped his fingers, there was a poof and a smoke covering his body.

I closed my eyes as soon as the smoke came out, I opened them and blinked to see Chritstian Jack but with more refined jawline, matured look, he's pretty muscular already but it looks more refined probably because the teenager's clothes were too slim fit.

He's more taller now, probably his real height from hell? My system estimated that he's around 7 ft tall, I gaped at him.

He chuckled at my reaction and snapped his fingers back, he returned to the teenager's body.

"I've become your band's manager when I saw a billboard that shows you, Airo and the others. Airo did know everything about this." I growled lowly at the thought Airo knew this but we didn't.

"Aine was pretty dumb to be honest, she jumped off the cliff just to see if she would die, geez where did she even inherited that.. I guess she enjoys being the protector of the life and death realm." I laughed out loud, I totally agree with him, I tried to stop but can't, I laughed till I wheezed softly.

"Oh gosh, that was a good laugh- wait! I have more questions! Is it still alright to ask more uhm uhh, should I call you dad..?" His eyes widened, he nodded as a smile graced his face, he opened his arms wide and I stared at it.

I went and let him hugged me, his head rested on top of my head, he sighed happily.

"Let's go take a walk shall we? Let's continue chatting about this while we walk."

"You have so much to explain to me... Dad.." I mumbled the last part but he heard it and smiled, he stroked my hair and held out his hand to me, I hesitated but held on his hand then I remembered some shit.

"Gah! I've called you names and cursed infront of you! I deeply apologize!" I bowed at him, sweatdropping as I remembered all the things I did to him, this action made him laugh loudly.

"Oh gosh, I did some pranks on you too! And I cursed a lot at you! What the actual fuck! It's your fault!" comic tears fell out my eyes, he sweatdropped and chuckled.

"Why is it my fault?"

"Dressing as a teenager when you're just an oldie!"

"Geh?!"

~

History of the family has been revealed— we are going back to the main plot now I guess.

And probs bc I forgot it before but! Iz here already kskdkdk

05/28/19

– Czyraax

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro